WTB: Portugal. The Man

andrewlucas

I'm trying to complete my collection. Here's what I still need.

Waiter, "You Vultures!" - Orange /500
Waiter, "You Vultures!" - Black Re-Press
Waiter, "You Vultures!" - Test Press /???

It's Complicated Being a Wizard - Black /667
It's Complicated Being a Wizard - Black Re-Press (No Etched B-Side)

Church Mouth - Red /500
Church Mouth - Black Test Press /10
Church Mouth - Black 180 Gram
Church Mouth - Black Re-Press

Censored Colors - Blue and Yellow 2xLP /250
Censored Colors - Lime Green /1000
Censored Colors - Gold /1000
Censored Colors - Black Test Press /8
Censored Colors - Black Re-Press

Satanic Satanist - 180 Gram Green /400
Satanic Satanist - 180 Gram Black /500
Satanic Satanist - Blue and White Swirl /500
Satanic Satanist - Pink /500
Satanic Satanist - Transparent Orange /500
Satanic Satanist - Black Test Press /8
Satanic Satanist - Black Re-Press

American Ghetto - Black (180 Gram) /???
American Ghetto - Black Test Press /8

I'm saving the re-presses for after I get all the color variants. Then I'll go for test pressings.

Just scored a grey Church Mouth of ebay last night for $45 shipped. I'm working on the transparent orange version of Satanic Satanist but the guy on ebay wants $90. It has the die cut jacket but one of the flaps is torn off. Popsike shows that variant sells for $40-55 with one exception of $71. Hopefully the guy realizes he wont get $90 and sells it to me for $45 shipped. There is no way I'd pay more for that with a ripped jacket...

dude don't even do it with the ripped jacket! You will forever wish you waited out the non-ripped!

Well.... Heres some info for ya. Defiance still has pressing rights to Satanic Satanist so they have a regular 140 gram black version always in stock that has the same die cut jacket as the previous pressings. I would be able to easily replace the jacket with one from the standard black pressing. That would end up costing me an extra $25 to replace it but at least i would have the vinyl and I could replace the jacket when I feel like its time.

Well.... Heres some info for ya. Defiance still has pressing rights to Satanic Satanist so they have a regular 140 gram black version always in stock that has the same die cut jacket as the previous pressings. I would be able to easily replace the jacket with one from the standard black pressing. That would end up costing me an extra $25 to replace it but at least i would have the vinyl and I could replace the jacket when I feel like its time.

I see what you are saying. I like that idea, nice!

I just got the translucent orange die-cut (sealed) on here for $45 shipped. There are copies around. You'll find one. 

Are you the one that snagged that bundle on eBay last week? There were 5 P.TM albums that went for around $140. Looks like you have some or all of the variants that were included.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...