Toadies Rubberneck 20th Anniversary Reissue

I'm curious to hear what this Kirtland Records release is going to sound like.  I have the Kirtland release of Bush's Sixteen Stone and it sounds awful.  My MOV press of Ruberneck sounds great so I'll probably just stick with it.

Curious too, I'll report back once I have it in hand. If it sucks, I'll put it up on eBay and go for an MOV copy.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a comment last week on a Toadies FB post about the album.  Said that I hoped this Kirtland Records release sounded better than their Bush Sixteen Stone album.  Toadies responded to me and said that Kirtland went through a different manufacturer and ensured it would sound great.  Alas, I have the MOV release and it sounds great so I have no real desire to get this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my copy in yesterday and gave it my first spin. The master and overall quality of the release sounds terrific. Very, VERY little surface noise. No clipping. It sounds dynamic and the snare and bass have an easy time cutting through the mix.

As far as art goes, there is no insert, just the jacket. You do receive a download card for the album and 5 bonus tracks. 

Highly recommended, and at the current Amazon price, it's a great deal as well.

Got my copy in yesterday and gave it my first spin. The master and overall quality of the release sounds terrific. Very, VERY little surface noise. No clipping. It sounds dynamic and the snare and bass have an easy time cutting through the mix.

As far as art goes, there is no insert, just the jacket. You do receive a download card for the album and 5 bonus tracks. 

Highly recommended, and at the current Amazon price, it's a great deal as well.

This is good news... now I just to know how it stacks up side by side with the MOV issue.