Clash of Clans

Looking for a new clan to join, ours is really inactive as of late. Level 69, TH8. Username is thetitis.

Titus. 1 in a minion - tell them you know jerseydave. We are divided into two clans at the moment but when war happens we all empty into one. It's part of a longer range reorganization but it's a good group. 

I'm L81. Just started my upgrade to TH9 yesterday. 

• 2 weeks later...

so ive been sitting at lvl 56 now for a week, my level up bar is full and im up to 1900 exp over, any idea why im not gaining any more levels?

Ever since the update I've noticed that my level bar is full constantly whether it says 15 or 1500. I think they are still working in that when you hit the max for that level you will gain a level (I have), but the counter is messed up because the bar shows as full always.

Ever since the update I've noticed that my level bar is full constantly whether it says 15 or 1500. I think they are still working in that when you hit the max for that level you will gain a level (I have), but the counter is messed up because the bar shows as full always.

Yeah mine is the same way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...