Mastodon - Call of the Mastodon repress

The gold blue is most likely what I will pick. Matches the cover perfect. I am a fan of spatter variants though.

I hear you on the splatter love, but the way that blue-gold matches the cover is almost uncanny.  There's no way I could pass it up, personally, and the 500-rarity is just the cherry on top.  Hopefully the finished product is actually identical to the mockup.

I hear you on the splatter love, but the way that blue-gold matches the cover is almost uncanny. There's no way I could pass it up, personally, and the 500-rarity is just the cherry on top. Hopefully the finished product is actually identical to the mockup.

True, either way they will probably be around for awhile so I can think about it.

Does anyone have an original press who can comment on the sound quality?

Which is same as every store in US

For a non-gatefold single standard-gram LP? Definitely not. I know how Relapse pack their records and there is definitely very little cardboard (meaning: light package). If I would send it from Europe to Relapse myself, the total cost would be around 14 USD.

edit: just remembered. Before they had that new site, all the items in their store were priced differently for the domestic and non-domestic customers (at least 5USD price difference for single LP-s and 10 USD or more for double LP-s). At least they stopped that racist bullshit, haha :)

True, either way they will probably be around for awhile so I can think about it.

Does anyone have an original press who can comment on the sound quality?

I'm actually surprised the blue/gold hasn't sold out yet. It is Mastodon and 500 really isn't that high taking into account actual fans and the flippers.

For a non-gatefold single standard-gram LP? Definitely not. I know how Relapse pack their records and there is definitely very little cardboard (meaning: light package). If I would send it from Europe to Relapse myself, the total cost would be around 14 USD.

edit: just remembered. Before they had that new site, all the items in their store were priced differently for the domestic and non-domestic customers (at least 5USD price difference for single LP-s and 10 USD or more for double LP-s). At least they stopped that racist bullshit, haha :)

Being a collector in the UK must be hard. I've only had to order a few things from the UK, and the shipping to the US wasn't bad at all (granted one was from amazon.uk and it was very reasonable ~under 10 bucks).

Shipping from EU to US is always cheaper because USPS are still rising their prices. Most US stores and DG users have same shopping prices like Relapse. I have never ordered from them before, so I cant comment on their packaging.

Shipping from EU to US is always cheaper because USPS are still rising their prices. Most US stores and DG users have same shopping prices like Relapse. I have never ordered from them before, so I cant comment on their packaging.

Everything I've ordered from Relapse has been packaged very well.  My last order was surrounded in bubble wrap and some extra cardboard.  I don't think I've ever experienced 'light packaging' on anything I've ordered from them.