Bridge 9 : 4 Lp's for $20 deal

havent done it but i wish they'd give us a selection 6-8 titles that could be picked from. id probably do it. i just already own too much stuff from their catalog that id probably end up with duplicates. anyway, chances are the more popular releases aren't included.

Yeah, I can't imagine the newest Polar Bear Club album or the new Backtrack album being included, but I was just wondering if it was the same stuff more often.. Like that live DYS album, Mother of Mercy etc. I would be pretty happy if I received what Riotgirl got.

It was pretty cool....I got gallows on black/white, dys-live on yellow, a new found glory and the good time boys lp.....I was pretty satisfied.

Which new found glory record did you end up with? And do they tell you as soon as your order is processed which ones you get or do you just gotta wait until they arrive? Thanks!

Which new found glory record did you end up with? And do they tell you as soon as your order is processed which ones you get or do you just gotta wait until they arrive? Thanks!

I'm guessing she got the camo pressing of Not Without A Fight. I can't imagine them sending copies of Kill It Live with it being fairly new...

It was not without a fight on camo I believe.  If I remember correctly you can order multiple sets and they won't send duplicates.

• 2 weeks later...

My records finally made it to me. I ordered 2 sets of 4 for $20. Here's what I got:

-Candy Hearts - The Best Way To Disappear - Gold / 500

-Champion - Time Slips Away - Blue / 1000

-Energy - Invasions of the Mind - Orange / 900

-Octaves - Which Way The Wind Blows - Grey / 1000

-Hierophant - Great Mother : Holy Monster - Red / 1000

-Soul Control - Cycles - Orange / 400

-Terror - No Regrets, No Shame : The Bridge 9 Years - Grey / 1000

-Polar Bear Club - Chasing Hamburg - Clear / 1000

Really happy with the turnout of this. Definitely going to be doing this again in the near future.

My records finally made it to me. I ordered 2 sets of 4 for $20. Here's what I got:

-Candy Hearts - The Best Way To Disappear - Gold / 500

-Champion - Time Slips Away - Blue / 1000

-Energy - Invasions of the Mind - Orange / 900

-Octaves - Which Way The Wind Blows - Grey / 1000

-Hierophant - Great Mother : Holy Monster - Red / 1000

-Soul Control - Cycles - Orange / 400

-Terror - No Regrets, No Shame : The Bridge 9 Years - Grey / 1000

-Polar Bear Club - Chasing Hamburg - Clear / 1000

Really happy with the turnout of this. Definitely going to be doing this again in the near future.

Great haul! This is tempting but like someone said, I would probably end up with duplicates