PO The War On Drugs Lost In The Dream purple wax & bundle

Saw these guys live last week at a basement show in Sydney and they were awesome. The songs they played off Lost In The Dream sound huge, almost makes me wanna pick this up. Trying not to pre-order things anymore, though.

Oxford Art Factory? I saw them there on the last tour and they were really great, bummer I had work and missed out this time. In a similar boat regarding pre-ordering, that purple does look pretty sharp though. 

Pre-ordered - there was no indication of the purple when I checked out. I assume its first come - first serve. Anyone know the QTY?

No quantity for the purple or the bundle has been stated. But you did see that there are 3 buy options with separate sections/buttons - black vinyl, purple or the bundle. You saw that, right?

Pre-ordered - there was no indication of the purple when I checked out. I assume its first come - first serve. Anyone know the QTY?

either way, this album will be incredible

The color vinyl edition has a C in the item number. The regular version doesn't.

Although I agree with you that I'd feel better with a "color vinyl" in the description of your receipt

No quantity for the purple or the bundle has been stated. But you did see that there are 3 buy options with separate sections/buttons - black vinyl, purple or the bundle. You saw that, right?

Yeah - I selected the one under the color option

The color vinyl edition has a C in the item number. The regular version doesn't.

Although I agree with you that I'd feel better with a "color vinyl" in the description of your receipt

I feel a lot better now, the item number definitely had a 'c' in it. Thanks guys

Oxford Art Factory? I saw them there on the last tour and they were really great, bummer I had work and missed out this time. In a similar boat regarding pre-ordering, that purple does look pretty sharp though. 

Yeah dude, it was the first time I've been to the venue and the sound was awesome in there. Saw Deafheaven in there a few days later and was blown away again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...