post cover image of record you're listening to!

Also, when you folk take pics, are you ACTUALLY listening to the record, or just have it placed on the turntable taking a photo of it?

I only use my iPhone to take pics, but I can never get good shots of splatters/streaks/haze/marble unless I pretend to be playing it. But fuck that shit

Yes I'm listening to mine, never stick vinyl on a turntable you ain't gonna listen to like hunting never shoot anything you ain't gonna eat.

I'm using a Fuji bridge camera but have to use the flash as the light is s low which does tend to make the record look like it's standing still

that swirl pattern looks amazing

It's actually the slip mat that makes it look swirled.  The record is trans yellow.  I bought that skee ball slip mat from Porch Light which arrived today.  Definitely makes trans records look cool when it's spinning.  Great slip mat too.  Folks should pick them up.

It's actually the slip mat that makes it look swirled.  The record is trans yellow.  I bought that skee ball slip mat from Porch Light which arrived today.  Definitely makes trans records look cool when it's spinning.  Great slip mat too.  Folks should pick them up.

Wow that is great.  Thanks for the info.