New 311, Pledge Music (w/ vinyl)

jb412

This band has produced some stunning and groundbreaking LP's, but lately their music has bored me to tears. Gone are the epic flows of SA, gone are the times to throw down. Still great guys though.  They'd do better with a kickstarter to repress their s/t! (not my favorite, but would like it)

Exactly! Ever since I read the entry on them in Urban Dictionary I've been too embarrassed to admit I love them! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=311

oh thats new, not that creative though...i thought you were gonna show the article about them being associated with KKK. Urb dic that one.

This band has produced some stunning and groundbreaking LP's, but lately their music has bored me to tears. Gone are the epic flows of SA, gone are the times to throw down. Still great guys though.  They'd do better with a kickstarter to repress their s/t! (not my favorite, but would like it)

im with ya, but i wouldnt say bored me to tears. im a freak and love this band. but yeah they have toned it down. its not the same. i was pretty upset when i heard universal pulse only had 8 tracks. ugh and that artwork. haha they are getting old. 

Hopefully stuff like this starts failing so it goes away. It's not fair to the smaller artist or bands who really can't afford to put out an album that these fart-knockers can come and unintentionally make a joke out of the whole thing.

I don't think there is any thing here to fail?  They don't have a goal as they are not trying to raise money.  They have already made the album and they are just using pledge music as a distribution means.