Like many have said, with the a side/b side or "smash" one side is predominantly one color, with the other being the opposite. It isn't literally only one color on side and another on the opposite. I'm shocked that people here haven't seen these yet, I guess your addiction hadn't set in yet.

Sounds cool enough. Looking forward to seeing it!

I'm surprised that so many people like New Again, I think that record is garbage. Louder Now is about 80% super cheese ball too.  the self-titled had a handful of really good songs and really bad songs and I like the new song released too.  We'll see with this one.

This exactly. New Again sucked.

I'll need to hear a few songs from this to decide if it's worth it.

Always interested in this band because of their first two albums. I just can't get into anything else they've put out..including this new song.

They're a very Jekyll and Hyde band for me. They hit their peak with TAYF. Not knocking their other albums but that will always be special for a lot of reasons.

the only album i love from these guys is tayf, and it's a classic in my books.  they've gone downhill from then because they can't write songs like they're 18 anymore.  they never showed much positive growth.  tayf is fucking awesome, but 30 year old men can't write "is this turning you on, am i turning you on?".  well, i guess they could...

the only album i love from these guys is tayf, and it's a classic in my books.  they've gone downhill from then because they can't write songs like they're 18 anymore.  they never showed much positive growth.  tayf is fucking awesome, but 30 year old men can't write "is this turning you on, am i turning you on?".  well, i guess they could...

Pete Wentz is sure as hell gonna try...

the only album i love from these guys is tayf, and it's a classic in my books. they've gone downhill from then because they can't write songs like they're 18 anymore. they never showed much positive growth. tayf is fucking awesome, but 30 year old men can't write "is this turning you on, am i turning you on?". well, i guess they could...

That's why they're not trying to write like 18 year olds anymore. (: Haha. That's why I like New Again.

Also, thank you for the Pete Wentz burn.

I think all the smoking had it's toll on Adam's voice. His voice got a lot worse the last time I saw them.

Maybe its just me but I think he sounds fine live. I them live twice in 2013. I even had a friend who was not a TBS fan come out of the show pumped and wanting to see them again. I don't expect them to sound like a bunch of kids. Honestly Flicker, Fade sounds like the sorta song that would be naturally coming from them at this point. Nice progression from s/t.