Can you normally change the shirt size of your bundle easily in most cases. Was gonna give to my girlfriend

I'm not sure how that would work since all of the bundles with different shirt sizes are sold out. But it definitely doesn't hurt to try. I'd say the sooner you contact them, the higher likelihood of it happening.

• 3 weeks later...

http://ltcds.com/tbs/

Artist  TAKING BACK SUNDAY
Event –  Special Acoustic Performance
Date –   Monday April 14th
Time –  Doors will be 5pm! – Autograph Signing starts at 5:30 then the show after that
Venue – Revolution – Bar and Music Hall
IMPORTANT – THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL EVENT AND YOU NEED TO READ ALL OF THIS POST PLEASE!

THIS WILL SELL OUT FAST SO ORDER NOW!!! ONLY 500 PEOPLE WILL GET TO COME TO THIS PRIVATE EVENT!!!

Taking Back Sunday return to their friends at Looney Tunes to celebrate the release of their new album “Happiness Is”.  We will be doing something very special for this event. The band will be playing a privateacoustic show for us at REVOLUTION BAR AND MUSIC HALL on April 14th. THE ONLY way to get into this event is to pre order the bands new LP or CD here at Looney Tunes! WOW! For this release Taking Back Sunday have made a vinyl version of this album just for Looney Tunes!!! Looney Tunes has an Opaque White vinyl color for this album. There are only 500 copies of this album in the world and you can only get it at Looney Tunes. To get into our concert you can order the CD or the LP but we HIGHLY recommend that you purchase the Looney Tunes Vinyl.  The vinyl LP is also hand numbered 1 – 500. If you do not plan on attending the event BUT would still like the Looney Tunes exclusive colored vinyl and have it shipped to you, you can order that below as well.

When you pre order the CD or LP to get into this event you will get a wristband to attend the event. You can pick up your order at Looney Tunes or at the venue that night. Just have your paypal order # and ID. The show is all ages. If you order online there is a $3 paypal fee. You can also order at the store to avoid this paypal fee.

We look forward to seeing you at this event. It will be a blast!!!!

I might be a little too old for a TBS signing/acoustic show but couldn't turn down a hand-numbered looney tunes exclusive. Gives me an excuse to head back to long island for a weekend

http://ltcds.com/tbs/

Artist  TAKING BACK SUNDAY

Event –  Special Acoustic Performance

Date –   Monday April 14th

Time –  Doors will be 5pm! – Autograph Signing starts at 5:30 then the show after that

Venue – Revolution – Bar and Music Hall IMPORTANT – THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL EVENT AND YOU NEED TO READ ALL OF THIS POST PLEASE!

THIS WILL SELL OUT FAST SO ORDER NOW!!! ONLY 500 PEOPLE WILL GET TO COME TO THIS PRIVATE EVENT!!!

Taking Back Sunday return to their friends at Looney Tunes to celebrate the release of their new album “Happiness Is”.  We will be doing something very special for this event. The band will be playing a privateacoustic show for us at REVOLUTION BAR AND MUSIC HALL on April 14th. THE ONLY way to get into this event is to pre order the bands new LP or CD here at Looney Tunes! WOW! For this release Taking Back Sunday have made a vinyl version of this album just for Looney Tunes!!! Looney Tunes has an Opaque White vinyl color for this album. There are only 500 copies of this album in the world and you can only get it at Looney Tunes. To get into our concert you can order the CD or the LP but we HIGHLY recommend that you purchase the Looney Tunes Vinyl.  The vinyl LP is also hand numbered 1 – 500. If you do not plan on attending the event BUT would still like the Looney Tunes exclusive colored vinyl and have it shipped to you, you can order that below as well.

When you pre order the CD or LP to get into this event you will get a wristband to attend the event. You can pick up your order at Looney Tunes or at the venue that night. Just have your paypal order # and ID. The show is all ages. If you order online there is a $3 paypal fee. You can also order at the store to avoid this paypal fee.

We look forward to seeing you at this event. It will be a blast!!!!

I might be a little too old for a TBS signing/acoustic show but couldn't turn down a hand-numbered looney tunes exclusive. Gives me an excuse to head back to long island for a weekend

Immediately jumped at this when I saw it, I'm taking my brother as his birthday gift.

Either gonna jump on that white and see them at Looney Tunes or stick it out for the HT variant which sounds pretty nice. I like that I have the opportunity to see them at Looney Tunes because I go to school in NY. Still haven't been to Looney Tunes though so that in itself would be a treat.

nevermind, turns out I just can't read haha:

OK – UPDATE AS OF 9:40pm Wed Feb 19th! PLEASE READ
We are ALMOST SOLD OUT we need to turn sales off for the night. What remaining tickets we have left we will TURN THIS PAGE PACK ON AT 11AM TOMORROW! We estimate an additional 60 tix will be left – SO CHECK BACK AT EXACTLY 11am tomorrow and remaining tix will be on sale. 

YOU CAN NOT ORDER RIGHT NOW _ WE WILL TURN PAGE BACK ON AT 11AM TOMORROW

You can buy these now, but the shipping options seem wack. $3.oo for pick up in store, 4.99 for economy 2-3 weeks or 13.99 for priority 2-5 days, but I only ordered the LP ships to you and not the ticket to the show. Can I choose the $3.00 and it will still ship to me? I'm confused. 

You can buy these now, but the shipping options seem wack. $3.oo for pick up in store, 4.99 for economy 2-3 weeks or 13.99 for priority 2-5 days, but I only ordered the LP ships to you and not the ticket to the show. Can I choose the $3.00 and it will still ship to me? I'm confused.

Get back to work, lady :) I'd probably do that, ticket to the show and a record for 30??