The gold w/ black haze is available in these Hot Topic stores

Chandler Fashion Center Chandler AZ Sunvalley Concord CA Fresno Fashion Fair Fresno CA Westfield Plaza Bonita National City CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA Santa Rosa Plaza Santa Rosa CA Universal CityWalk Universal City CA The Mall of Victor Valley Victorville CA Westfield West Covina West Covina CA Aventura Mall Aventura FL Edison Mall Fort Myers FL Orange Park Mall Orange Park FL Augusta Mall Augusta GA Ala Moana Center Honolulu HI Market Place Shopping Center Champaign IL St. Clair Square Mall Fairview Heights IL Yorktown Center Lombard IL Florence Mall Florence KY South Shore Plaza Braintree MA Holyoke Mall at Ingleside Holyoke MA Towson Town Center Towson MD Great Lakes Crossing Outlets Auburn Hills MI Twelve Oaks Mall Novi MI Southland Center Taylor MI Deptford Mall Deptford NJ Westfield Garden State Plaza Paramus NJ Meadowood Mall Reno NV Smith Haven Mall Lake Grove NY Galleria at White Plains White Plains NY Eastwood Mall Complex Niles OH Penn Square Mall Oklahoma City OK Park City Center Lancaster PA Hamilton Place Chatanooga TN Willowbrook Mall Houston TX La Plaza Mall McAllen TX The Woodlands Mall The Woodlands TX Alderwood Mall Lynnwood WA Westfield Capital Olympia WA Kitsap Mall Silverdale WA Westfield Vancouver Vancouver WA Southridge Mall Greendale WI

I think the best song on this album is "We Were Younger Then"

This is the first album in a while that I listened through the first time completely on vinyl.

The album overall IMO is kinda washed out, nothing really stands out...

Got the white today, it's numbered, and it sounds nice. Would definitely buy the gold with black @ HT if I liked it more.

• 2 weeks later...

I am finally now just getting around to checking out this album and I am really enjoying it. I think I may have to order this. I know there are a few variants of this. Im busy at the moment and dont have time to read through this thread. Could someone tell me where/what all the variants are? I would really appreciate it.

I am finally now just getting around to checking out this album and I am really enjoying it. I think I may have to order this. I know there are a few variants of this. Im busy at the moment and dont have time to read through this thread. Could someone tell me where/what all the variants are? I would really appreciate it.

Opaque Red - MerchNow

Red/White smash - MerchNow

Red with Black splatter - MerchNow

Gold/Black swirl - Hot Topic

White - Looney Tunes

The two bolded variants are the two readily available. The other two MerchNow variants were bundle options that I believe are sold out. I'm not sure about the status of the Looney Tunes variant, but I recall it being an in-store exclusive. Hope this helps.

Opaque Red - MerchNow

Red/White smash - MerchNow

Red with Black splatter - MerchNow

Gold/Black swirl - Hot Topic

White - Looney Tunes

The two bolded variants are the two readily available. The other two MerchNow variants were bundle options that I believe are sold out. I'm not sure about the status of the Looney Tunes variant, but I recall it being an in-store exclusive. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately both the merchnow and hot topic variants are sold out online. His best bet now is secondary markets like eBay. I got the white variation for $20 a few days ago on eBay.