Does anyone want a numbered white copy of this? I really hate the album and TBS is just not doing it for me anymore. I had a smash and sold it because it turned out like crap and now the album is just eh for me. White Looney Tunes exclusive for $25ppd if anyones interested.

Where is the number? Totally forgot they were even numbered haha. Is it on the back of the jacket? I need to take another look.

Got my original copy of TAYF signed the other night

2t4k6SY.jpg

Looks so awesome, I'll probably have it framed. Show was short but sweet. Got some straylight out of John, which was cool.

Never got the new LP signed, although I did have it with me. Anyhow, I have the Looney Tunes exclusive on white #149/550 and since I'm not super crazy about the album, I am also willing to sell it at cost here before listing it on eBay or something. $25 ppd within the US, I'll also ship elsewhere in the world, just shoot me a pm and we can talk about shipping to your country.

Looking for the red w/ black splatter, or a plain black 12". I had ordered the red w/ black splatter from merchnow and a week later got the email it was out of stock and should not have been up for sale. I was refunded but it was kind of a drag

A plain black copy should be pretty easy to find at just about any record store in the country right now. Amazon has it for $20.98 and free shipping with Prime if that is your thing. I'm sure the Amazon copies are black.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So this is getting a "deluxe" reissue in February. The vinyl option is a ridiculous 8 x 7" box. There's three "new" tracks and three acoustic tracks. I can't see many people liking this record enough to flip/change it 16 goddamn times to listen, though I suppose if you just wanted it for the new tracks it's not as cumbersome. Still don't think it warrants the $40 price tag. There's of course some bundles as well.

http://merchnow.com/products/189635/the-complete-recordings-bundle-1

On the bright side, I can toss about 3/4 of those and make the album listenable

Honestly, the only good song on this album is Flicker, Fade...that song got me so excited for this album but I am so glad I decided to listen to the record online before I bought it...Its just not for me

Remember when Dashboard did the Swiss Army Romance as a 7" box set....I think he is still trying to get rid of those...hahah

Silverstein did a boxset for their last album. Cool idea, but super annoying and unconventional for listening to the album. The songs on the album complimented each other, so song 1 on the B side finishes out the story of song 1 on the A side. They pressed the 7" records that way, so on the flip side was the continuation, not the next song in chronological order. I doubt that the TBS one is like that, which would make it much less obnoxious. I also believe that it cost $40 for 8 7" records, which would make some sense considering Silverstein was on the same label as TBS. I'm fairly certain that the Silverstein boxset is still available, almost 2 years after the release.

As big Silverstein fan, I'm happy to have one. If I was a big TBS fan, I'd probably have to have one of their boxsets. Though for a pretty casual fan, these are a little excessive. Plus, this album just didn't do anything for me.