so is this the first release with the tell all your friends roster???   might buy just because the wife digs them and that allows me to buy from are joint account...haha

also the first time i saw these guys they played in PA in a coffee house/church if i remember correctly.  pretty sure i was the only one singing...good times for sure.

so is this the first release with the tell all your friends roster???   might buy just because the wife digs them and that allows me to buy from are joint account...haha

also the first time i saw these guys they played in PA in a coffee house/church if i remember correctly.  pretty sure i was the only one singing...good times for sure.

no, TAYF was the first release with the original roster. ;)

but for real, i'm pretty sure the self-titled had the original roster as well.

so is this the first release with the tell all your friends roster??? might buy just because the wife digs them and that allows me to buy from are joint account...haha

also the first time i saw these guys they played in PA in a coffee house/church if i remember correctly. pretty sure i was the only one singing...good times for sure.

Second release with the original lineup back. S/T was the first.

Not usually a fan of bundles, but I like everything that came in this one so I ordered it.

Like I said if you're down with everything in the bundle then that rules. I just don't think it's fair to force people to spend a ton of cash if they only want the LP and 7"

I'll echo the fact I only want the 12" and 7". Not spending $45+$11 shipping for those, a t-shirt I'm too old to wear and a poster that will turn into kindling.

Though, I do wonder if the opaque red will be the "standard" version or if a standard black will be produced....?

You can be too old to wear a t-shirt? 

You can be too old to wear a t-shirt? 

the day after i uploaded a video of myself spinning tell all your friends on instagram, some girl who is a friend/acquaintance (not great friends) gave me shit for it and asked how old i was.  i really wanted to go on an endless rant and tear her to pieces, but instead i kept quiet.