LP/7" bundle would be perfect.

As is I'll just wait until interpunk gets copies of the LP so I can save on shipping plus rack up those sweet, sweet interpunk rewards points.

Did you happen to order from Interpunk yet?  I can't find any color info for the pressing on their site.  I'm wondering if every other site will have a black pressing, or if the opaque red is the basic pressing.

Did you happen to order from Interpunk yet?  I can't find any color info for the pressing on their site.  I'm wondering if every other site will have a black pressing, or if the opaque red is the basic pressing.

Not yet, I'm waiting until I'm ready to make a big order. Since it's Hopeless my best guess would be black for retail though.

Not yet, I'm waiting until I'm ready to make a big order. Since it's Hopeless my best guess would be black for retail though.

I sent Interpunk an email this morning about the color.  I also assume it will be black, especially since Interpunk is good about labeling the pressing if it's available in a different color.  I want the new Bayside record, too, so I'll probably wait until there is more I'm looking for as well.  I don't like that MerchNow doesn't offer a media mail delivery option.

I sent Interpunk an email this morning about the color. I also assume it will be black, especially since Interpunk is good about labeling the pressing if it's available in a different color. I want the new Bayside record, too, so I'll probably wait until there is more I'm looking for as well. I don't like that MerchNow doesn't offer a media mail delivery option.

They usually do, but it disappears sometimes. Haha.

Thanks Kevin, I'll try again. I had Taking Back Sunday, Bayside, and a couple Yellowcard releases in my cart and it was $17+ for shipping on a $52 order. Definitely worth it for that cost.

Yeah, I think some other people were saying media mail wasn't working for the TBS release, so I'm not too sure.

Yeah, I think some other people were saying media mail wasn't working for the TBS release, so I'm not too sure.

I just checked again, and I'm given the following shipping options:

USPS Priority Mail

UPS Ground

UPS 3 Day Select

UPS 2nd Day Air

I'm going to email them and see if this is due to a preorder, or just a site glitch.  Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...