New Damage is releasing this in Canada and has an exclusive colour thats limited to 300 and a bunch of bundles including a screened 12x12 insert

http://newdamagerecords.com/store

(Clear /300)

Doesn't ship outside Canada :( If anyone can pick me up a spare from New Damage it would be much appreciated!

Yeah, Naysayer sounds fucking awesome.  This is a band I've seen live multiple times, always enjoy their set, but never really spent any time getting into them on my own watch.  It's hard to get into EVERY band, as well as keeping up with the ones you do like, you know what I mean?  But after hearing Naysayer (thanks to a Keith Buckley tweet), I may have to check these guys out a little further.

I think they just got 25 copies of the red variant that is available on the US Epitaph site.

Also, I have messaged/replied to those wanting the Canadian exclusive.

Yeh spot on.....they have 25 available for single purchase and 50 others that are for bundles.......bit misleadimg but I knew UNFD couldnt have got a press of 25

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...