SRCVinyl - Juliana Theory Love 2XLP

We are excited to announce that we will be pressing Juliana Theory's "Love" on vinyl for a March 25th release date (hopefully shipping earlier)! The album was mastered for vinyl at 96 kHz/24-bit from 1/2 inch analog tape and features two bonus tracks. It will be released as a double LP with 500 copies on 180 Gram Red vinyl as well as 180 Gram black vinyl. Pre orders go live this Thursday at 4 pm EST.

Full details here: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Juliana-Theory-%252d-Love-2XLP.html

SRC subscribers are able to pre order now! As well this title IS a part of our 2014 subscription available in both Vol 1 and 1.5:

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/srcvinyl-2014-Subscription-Vol.-1-%28Full-Subscription%29.html

juliana_theory__94739_zoom.jpg

The album that made me start disliking Juliana Theory.

seriously.  Hate this album, but loved their previous work.  The bonus tracks are pretty cool though.  It would be nice if Deadbeat Sweetheartbeat got a pressing, but seems unlikely.

This was TJT major label debut, right?

How 'bout someone give me some Pensive stuff. I never acquired any but I liked the band.

THIS would be so incredible.  Love the Pensive stuff.  I still need a legit copy of Subtlety of Silence on CD.  I would happily take a vinyl copy instead!!!  Seems really unlikely though.