SRCVinyl - Juliana Theory Love 2XLP

seriously. Hate this album, but loved their previous work. The bonus tracks are pretty cool though. It would be nice if Deadbeat Sweetheartbeat got a pressing, but seems unlikely.

THIS would be so incredible. Love the Pensive stuff. I still need a legit copy of Subtlety of Silence on CD. I would happily take a vinyl copy instead!!! Seems really unlikely though.

Love this band so much i got a TJT tattoo. I love this album. Loved all the previous records and their last. Wow at the price though.

But...... Deadbeat.. is coming to vinyl though... Dun dun dun...

i never saw him wear a headset. i saw them once during the EID era but i was really far back, so i wouldn't know.

then i saw them the day love was released and there was definitely no headsets.

(photos from that show:)

theory.jpgtheory1.jpg

then i saw them 2 or 3 times between love and the breakup.

weird thing to be offended by anyway, but it would definitely be something i'd make fun of them for had i seen it. even brett is kind of embarrassed by tjt sometimes. 

i never saw him wear a headset. i saw them once during the EID era but i was really far back, so i wouldn't know.

then i saw them the day love was released and there was definitely no headsets.

(photos from that show:)

theory.jpgtheory1.jpg

then i saw them 2 or 3 times between love and the breakup.

weird thing to be offended by anyway, but it would definitely be something i'd make fun of them for had i seen it. even brett is kind of embarrassed by tjt sometimes. 

The guy wears cowboy boots and until recently had longhair and a beard and acted like the reincarnation of Willie. I'd imagine he's mostly ashamed of all of the ass-shaking moments in Christian rock. 

how 'bout a 'do you believe me?'  7 inch and call it a day?  Honestly that's the only memorable song on the record.

But I know y'all be milking that Sony connection.  Thanks for getting at Wonder What's Next, that album suffers from lack of dynamic range on CD.

Push harder for Fiona Apple, people want her first two albums which were never ever ever ever made on vinyl. (the 2nd album stuff doesn't even have a vinyl single!).   

Also this is only legible on a 12" cover:

Fiona%2BApple%2B-%2BWhen%2BThe%2BPawn%2B

this album was...meh. granted its been about 6 years since I've listened to it; need to revisit it as there have been plenty of albums that didn't click with me until years after listening to them. Emotion Is Dead will always be their pivotal album to me. Shit that album was so good that they recycled 'Into the Dark' to be on this album as well. Very cool they're still noticed after all these years though