SRCVinyl - Juliana Theory Love 2XLP

So I get that jimmy eat world and Copland are big bands and bring in lots of customers, but what about that small gem that has gone through a nightmare of tests to show up // The one where the pre order took place at the start of 2014.....

I'd even take a "we are shooting to have it shipping sometime August-September" guesstimate. I mean something, SOMETHING! I'm tired of delay this delay that, this is insane.

So I get that jimmy eat world and Copland are big bands and bring in lots of customers, but what about that small gem that has gone through a nightmare of tests to show up // The one where the pre order took place at the start of 2014.....

I'd even take a "we are shooting to have it shipping sometime August-September" guesstimate. I mean something, SOMETHING! I'm tired of delay this delay that, this is insane.

Pre order enough records and this is bound to happen to you occasionally. You've either got to just relax and deal with it, or start placing your orders when the records are in hand.

Pre order enough records and this is bound to happen to you occasionally. You've either got to just relax and deal with it, or start placing your orders when the records are in hand.

I totally get that. It'd just be nice to get updates more frequently. We have been given a round about time frame a few times and when it rolls around no updates are provided until enough people complain. THAT is what I'm basically complaining about right now.

If they got time to announce new albums, they got time to at least send out an email to people who bought this about delays. It is literally a 5 minute process. Write a shitty email with whatever excuse they have this week and filter out those who bought it and presto! but really, it is SRC so why are any of us surprised. While this is my least favorite album of theirs, TJT and Brett Detar are in my top 5 artists, SRC putting this out is the reason I never ordered to begin with. Cant support a label that only cares about money and not their customers at all. 

So they should stop all other plans just because this release is in production hell? That doesn't make any sense.

no, i'm saying this should have been pressed before other records. it seems like this one's on the back burner. finish one thing before you start the next. pretty simple.

and i don't buy the "production hell" story for a minute. 

no, i'm saying this should have been pressed before other records. it seems like this one's on the back burner. finish one thing before you start the next. pretty simple.

and i don't buy the "production hell" story for a minute. 

Dude, it isnt there fault the plates keep getting screwed up, but the tests were approved, but then the jackets didnt come out right, but then the plates were messed up by the plant, and then the plant caught fire and the masters were destroyed. Totally not their fault!

Dude, it isnt there fault the plates keep getting screwed up, but the tests were approved, but then the jackets didnt come out right, but then the plates were messed up by the plant, and then the plant caught fire and the masters were destroyed. Totally not their fault!

what plant caught fire?

• 3 weeks later...