SRCVinyl - Juliana Theory Love 2XLP

Well that's odd that they'd say something different to you than what they said on Twitter... I'm not saying you're wrong, but its just making me nervous that they're telling one person they're starting over and another that the tests are almost approved. Ugh.

I never said they were starting over now, just that they had to start over after the last round. Those newest tests should be approved soon if all goes well.

I never said they were starting over now, just that they had to start over after the last round. Those newest tests should be approved soon if all goes well.

ah ok that makes more sense! To be clear, I was upset at the thought of them giving different answers, not you sharing what they told you.

The person who posted that^ runs a record label. & that record label put out Brett Detar's latest release.

I'm keeping the details a little close to my chest because I am still working many of them out (and I have about 5 releases ahead of it), but MOMR will be doing Deadbeat and I hope to really knock it out of the park.

Just be patient. I make everything by hand - one at a time - so it should come out just before Love. ;-)

I'm keeping the details a little close to my chest because I am still working many of them out (and I have about 5 releases ahead of it), but MOMR will be doing Deadbeat and I hope to really knock it out of the park.

Just be patient. I make everything by hand - one at a time - so it should come out just before Love. ;-)

Haha, this is so awesome to hear. We know that you will do a great job with it! I've waited this long and will wait more for Love, so I can definitely wait for Deadbeat.

YEAH!!! 

• 3 weeks later...