SRCVinyl - Juliana Theory Love 2XLP

I feel like if this goes to clearance it's something that they would end up holding until the holidays. They really cut back the clearance section for the new year.

It fluctuates pretty regularly throughout the year. Follow their Facebook and Twitter and you will find out when new stuff gets added. If they invested enough in this they could easily keep it off clearance for quite a while, though. I'm in no rush to own this so I can easily wait until the price is right.

I definitely learned that patience is a virtue when it comes to their releases like this. Paid full price of a few TSL releases, both Park releases, Staring Back - On, and a few others when I could've scooped them up for $5-10 down the line.

I've been listening to the CD for a few days. I go back to Listening to the first album to hear growth. Obviously, better production and more maturity, but a lot of this is still so silly. I was going to post some of the terrible lyrics, but you guys know already. It's all about taste.

I'll go on a limb and say, I think "White Days" might be the best song on this album. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Delayed. =\

Juliana Theory - We have run into a pressing issue with one of the plates which has caused a significant delay. We are thinking this won't be ready until late in April and have officially bumped to April 29th for the time being, but are waiting on a more accurate timeline. We will keep you updated!