New Pre-Orders up at Castle Face

21 minutes ago, warhenrecords said:

God Thee Oh Sees are so fucking good. I mean srsly who is better?

New song sounds fucking tits.

That tour is bullshit tho. No VA date? CMON.

Agreed - I don't think anyone is even really coming too close to them right now. King Gizz are on the right track, and I think if WAND keeps up their progression they could be in the conversation. Even someone like Ty bows to JD's creative force.

39 minutes ago, segal-train said:

Agreed - I don't think anyone is even really coming too close to them right now. King Gizz are on the right track, and I think if WAND keeps up their progression they could be in the conversation. Even someone like Ty bows to JD's creative force.

It's funny cause I used to say Thee Oh Sees were untouchable. I think King Gizz takes the cake after the last show I saw and Nonagon. In the end, can't go wrong with either! Both ridiculously awesome!

On May 27, 2016 at 9:17 PM, southern said:

Aaaaaaaahhhhh!  Yessssssss!  Can't wait to get the crap kicked out of me in the pit when these guys play Asheville in September.  Go easy, young whipper-snaps!

I got my tix for Asheville. If it's anything like King Gizz (and I fully expect it will be), I'll walk out a drenched fool. I saw them at Phuzz Phest and the crowd didn't seem very big, but Grey Eagle should be much better. Should be a cool ass poster to take home too...Segal and Gizz posters didn't disappoint. 

I got a clear. I would imagine somebody has a ton in their cart - the same thing happened when they did that Ty reissue.

The other releases are Mountains & Rainbows, Useless Eaters and Male Gaze. I am not familiar with M&R but Useless Eaters and Male Gaze are both dynamite and their Castle Face releases have been on point. Also Woodhouse recorded the Male Gaze album and he is such a beast. Too much for me right now but if you can order all 4 for 80 dollars ($12 discount)