New Pre-Orders up at Castle Face

22 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Mine went having having a pre-label from last Tuesday to yesterday, to showing as arriving Saturday last night, to being delivered just now. Weird. I'm guessing they missed departure scan from CA.

album wails

Mine's still showing as Label Created from Saturday. Expecting any day I guess. USPS tracking is whack.

Anyone try for the new Osees EP on Rock Is Hell records? 325 copies. Clear vinyl silk screen cover in one of 4 colors? 

looks like a larger, widely distributed pressing is out in Jan. 5 different variants. Printed sleeve but different color vinyl.

black vinyl, 100 copies (RiH)

clear vinyl w/ clear-blue & light-green, 600 copies (German Distribition)

clear-blue vinyl, 1750 copies (Midheaven/US indie)

clear-magenta vinyl, 250 copies (rough trade uk)

light-green vinyl, 600 copies (UK indie) 

pre orders will be up in Dec. 

Edited by timsimmons

Sadly missed out on the Metamorphosed pre-order. Glad to hear there will be a wider repress. Seems like an album, with a runtime of 42:42. Although half of that is consumed by one track.

Pre-ordered Weirdo Hairdo this morning, though.

Curious about Panther Rotate (the remix album). 

29 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Sadly missed out on the Metamorphosed pre-order. Glad to hear there will be a wider repress. Seems like an album, with a runtime of 42:42. Although half of that is consumed by one track.

Pre-ordered Weirdo Hairdo this morning, though.

Curious about Panther Rotate (the remix album). 

When was the Metamorphosed preorder?

never mind, see it now.  Also never mind 33 Euros plus shipping

Edited by OldKentuckyShark

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Castle Face x The Fall collab!

https://pitchfork.com/news/the-fall-announce-new-live-album-listen-to-leave-the-capitol/

A new live album from the Fall has been announced. The Fall – Live at St. Helens Technical College, ’81 arrives exclusively on vinyl (with a digital download card included) on February 19 via Castle Face. Below, check out the first single, “Leave the Capitol,” originally released on 1981’s Slates EP.

The recording was resurfaced by BBC Radio 6 presenter and former Fall bassist Marc Riley. As he told Rolling Stone, he discovered the bootleg set on Twitter and brought it to Castle Face label head John Dwyer (of Osees) to set up an official release. Half of all proceeds from the release will be donated to Centrepoint, a UK-based organization providing housing and support for unhoused young people in London, Manchester, and other cities.

“I’ve had the pleasure of being a Fall fan since I was a teen. I was lucky enough to have some guidance from my local record shop stoner-lords,” Dwyer said in a statement. “They turned me on to many of my heroes, but once I heard my first slanted and barky Fall song, I was part of the army for life… Live Fall performances are always a pleasure because they seem to take what already made the Fall great and push it even a bit more into the rough and bloody uncharted wasteland that is drug scorched proto-punk and heady political poetry.”

In 2018, longtime Fall mastermind Mark E. Smith died at age 60. 

The Fall – Live at St. Helens Technical College:

01 Blob ’59  
02 Prole Art Threat  
03 Jawbone and the Air Rifle  
04 Middle Mass  
05 Rowche Rumble
06 An Older Lover
07 City Hobgoblins
08 Leave the Capitol
09 The NWRA
10 Gramme Friday
11 Fit and Working Again
12 Muzorewi’s Daughter
13 Slates, Slags, Etc

https://www.castlefacerecords.com/products/the-fall-live-at-st-helens-technical-college-81?variant=33451616632918

Edited by OneThreeOneTwo

• 2 months later...

Levitation II

https://levitation-austin.com/collections/all/products/osees-vol-2-live-vinyl-lp

NOTE: There is a bundle in the shop for a splatter version of that record signed by Dwyer. COmes with a cassette and a shirt too $100.

Edited by timsimmons

Just now, timsimmons said:

Levitation II

https://levitation-austin.com/collections/all/products/osees-vol-2-live-vinyl-lp

NOTE: There is a bundle in the shop for a splatter version of that record signed by Dwyer. COmes with a cassette and a shirt too $100.

was literally typing this up as you added it, happy to contribute to the Dwyer vs. Covid Economic Relief Fund

• 1 month later...