What was your last "why the fuck did i buy that" record?

Danger Mouse - Dark Night of the Soul

I was at my local shop, and for some reason didn't want to leave empty handed. I listened to the first track before buying and thought it was decent enough .... i started listening when i got home but stopped half way, haven't gone back to it since

I was at my local shop, and for some reason didn't want to leave empty handed. 

I've done this quite a few times and made some bad decisions. I also feel obligated to pick up vinyl by opening bands I've never heard of cause I want to support touring bands pressing more vinyl.

Sugarcult - Start Static 126/500 // White

Without a doubt. I think about selling it but never list it. With that said.. cost + shipping anyone?

I did this too but luckily they emailed me saying it was sold out a week after I bought it and it was all good!!! haha

other than that the only thing I can think of is the Daft Punk LP i bought before anything besides "Get Lucky" was released. not a terrible album but it's not very essential for me to own.

Hellogoodbye - Everything Is Debatable

They have some catchy stuff, sure, but their music does nothing for me anymore. I listened to their first album in high school and loved it. I bought this without having heard any of it prior and now Im just trying to get rid of it.

Is it Bone? I'll buy it.

I have a couple - that 'Desert' thing from RSD this past year, a Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin record I've still never listened to, Destroyer - Archer On The Beach, Mouthus, Say Hi fromt he Oldies sale. Just some things I don't love that I picked up on a whim.

Holiday themed records.

I bought them at a shop thinking i was going to play them during the proper holidays.. Truth is, i have my own record room/gaming/couponing etc. Im never going to sit in my room and listen to holiday music or spooky halloween sounds. So dumb.

The Big Star's Third box a few years ago. I guess I'm glad to own it now but still don't know what I was thinking. I love the music but it was expensive...

I also bought the Bright Eyes reissues thinking I would get into them, but f that.