What was your last "why the fuck did i buy that" record?

the replacements - pleased to meet me

i love this album but my boyfriend who doesn't have a record player already has this and it's at my house.  IDK why I thought I needed my own copy

also MGMT - MGMT and Nirvana - bleach...i don't even listen to nirvana

The Replacements needs multiple copies!

I bought the Adele record because I think that I thought it would be cool if i just happened to have it when someone wanted to listen to records. At the time it made perfect sense and now I don't listen to it and am too embarrassed to sell it. One day I'll pass my records down to my kids and they'll be like "dad what the hell, you've got dillinger escape plan and adele in the same shelf?"

I bought the Adele record because I think that I thought it would be cool if i just happened to have it when someone wanted to listen to records. At the time it made perfect sense and now I don't listen to it and am too embarrassed to sell it. One day I'll pass my records down to my kids and they'll be like "dad what the hell, you've got dillinger escape plan and adele in the same shelf?"

I think this might be my favorite post on here! Lol.

The war on drugs new album I was attractive to pitchfork score and the fact it was pressed on purple vinyl I didn't like it when I first listened to it and I thought my opinion would change but it didn't

Ooh, pretty wax. Ooh, high Pitchfork score is an awful basis to blindly purchase an album off of. Just saying.

The war on drugs new album I was attractive to pitchfork score and the fact it was pressed on purple vinyl I didn't like it when I first listened to it and I thought my opinion would change but it didn't

Yeah I've tried listening to it on Spotify and the first 2 tracks are pretty catchy, but i find the rest of the album tedious.

Ooh, pretty wax. Ooh, high Pitchfork score is an awful basis to blindly purchase an album off of. Just saying.

Definitely. The scores aren't assigned by the people who write the reviews. Maybe that is a standard among those kinds of sites, but that is silly.