PO: 4 New Releases- IRON CHIC, UNFUN, CROW BAIT/NONA, DON'T

4 NEW RELEASES UP FOR PRE-ORDER @ DEAD BROKE REKERDS NOW!!!!!

UNFUN- "Shores Of Lake Erie" 1-Sided 12"

Unfun is back with a long-awaited batch of new songs titled, "Shores Of Lake Erie". 7 Songs of Unfun's return, this time with a slightly different approach. Songs being more melodic and droned out, with that same sludge, fuzz and blast of melody that we've grown to expect & love from the band. A strong batch of songs on a one-sided 12" vinyl. The feeling of these songs tremble in your chest. Fuck it. It's a fucking masterpiece. "Just let it bleed." 300 on Black, 100 on White, 100 on Smoke-Gray. (Comes w/ download) *1st 100 Pre-orders on Colored vinyl come w/ silk-screened vinyl B-side!
Stream it here: http://deadbrokerekerds.bandcamp.com/album/shores-of-lake-erie-2

NONA / CROW BAIT- Split 7" E.P.
Long overdue Split 7" between these two East Coast bands. NONA hails from Pennsylvania and jam out here with two killer tracks of pop-punk soaked indie rock. (Ex- Spraynard). Crow Bait is from Long Island & cranks out two alternative-rock melodic punk songs. (Members of: Iron Chic, Sister Kisser & more). Digital download includes bonus acoustic song from each. 300 on Black, 100 on White, 100 on Blue vinyl. (Comes w/ download)
Stream it here: http://deadbrokerekerds.bandcamp.com/album/split-e-p

DON'T- 89 / Dead End Drive" 7 inch 45rpm
Portland, Oregon usually brings the holy grail of garage rock & punk rock bands, so it's no surprise that DON'T are here to kick your ass in with this 3 song 7" 45 rpm. PDX rock & roll with a very classic old-school art punk vibe going on. Also featuring Sam Henry (Wipers & Napalm Beach) on drums. Is that enough yet? 300 on Black vinyl. (Comes w/ download) *1st 100 come w/ Glow-in-dark 45 record adapter! Stream it here:  http://deadbrokerekerds.bandcamp.com/album/89-dead-end-drive-7

+

IRON CHIC- "Not Like This" LP
The first full-length, on its 6th pressing!!! (700 Black, 200 Opaque Red, 100 Fluorescent Lemon-Lime) Pre-order for Colored vinyl up now! CD pressing up for sale soon too!

BUY ALL THESE SICK THINGZ NOW @ http://www.deadbrokerecords.com

• 5 months later...

Someone said that Unfun are like OWTH but for real...

I've been waiting too. I was expecting it during fest. Pre-ordered the Don't 7" with a smoked grey, screened b-side Unfun LP. Don't sounds really good, hadn't heard them before.

Unfun did a split with Stymie. Those guys are awesome too.

I remember growing up in communist Russia, where they would force us to purchase $12 records against our will.  It's been a true blessing having moved to the United States, where I reserve the right to choose what I do and do not purchase.  

With that said, I have no problem paying a fair price to a great label for a great band's music.  

(it's a 12", as well.  Not a 7")

Oh, this is the real thread!! Me and another Canadian are about to throw down in the fake thread. 

Ordered an Unfun LP and Don't 7"!!! Pumped. I never heard Don't before. They Rule!!!! I've been listening to their Bandcamp the past few days, can't get enough...

Smoked Grey??? Is this going be somewhat translucent?

Relax dude, nobody is going to make you spend your weed money on this record.

Not once did I say anyone was making anyone pay for it, I just called their price insane for a 7". My apologies for misreading it.

Now you can all go back to discussing your hard on for the band.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember growing up in communist Russia, where they would force us to purchase $12 records against our will.  It's been a true blessing having moved to the United States, where I reserve the right to choose what I do and do not purchase.  

With that said, I have no problem paying a fair price to a great label for a great band's music.  

(it's a 12", as well.  Not a 7")

Thanks <3

Oh, this is the real thread!! Me and another Canadian are about to throw down in the fake thread. 

Ordered an Unfun LP and Don't 7"!!! Pumped. I never heard Don't before. They Rule!!!! I've been listening to their Bandcamp the past few days, can't get enough...

Smoked Grey??? Is this going be somewhat translucent?

No the Smoke-Gray is opaque.

Fuckin' gorgeous! How often do bands/labels do this? I've seen lots of awesome eatchings but screening only once, AWS on No Idea. I think a lot of people will take notice of the work that's been put into this. Thanks Deadbroke!

Ive seen a few bands/labels do it. It's really neat. It's usually more of an outlined drawing though, so I wanted to try something different and extra cool with this one. Mission accomplished.  :D

Lets Pretend did it recently with the Nervosas 2xLP, 86'd did with the Rations- LP, even Iron Chic had it with the euro version of our demo 12" on Yo-Yo/Coffee Breath & Heartache.  ;)