FS (Free-ish): Name your own price DIY self-produced 12" Punk LPs

rtr3005tothemax

Probably don't need to say this, but the plastic bags on the LPs are resealable. For god's sake don't throw them away, please re-use them. Plus they make the stenciled jackets look nicer and more professional.  

ALSO - The 1st record is pretty much totally sold out, but I do have 2 slightly irregular copies available. One copy is fine, but the spray paint bubbled on the jacket and it looks a little fucked up. The other one is the "display" record we used to lay out on the merch table at shows. Also in fine shape, I don't have a jacket for it, although I reckon I could fashion one out of an inside-out used jacket or something. Send me a private message or email me through remembertheradio.com if you're interested and we can work it out for a modest donation.

Mine came in today and im really impressed, as previously stated before, this is totally a budget record done right, i was lucky enough to get both and here they are. 

RTR-001

seBCrFR.jpg?0.128632657462731

Sharper Moon Rising
ag1BG3q.jpg

If you guys ever venture to the great white north (mainly ontario :P ) Hit me up, I would love to support you and see a show. 

Mine came in today and im really impressed, as previously stated before, this is totally a budget record done right, i was lucky enough to get both and here they are. 

RTR-001

Sharper Moon Rising
ag1BG3q.jpg

If you guys ever venture to the great white north (mainly ontario :P ) Hit me up, I would love to support you and see a show. 

Thanks, buddy. We'll get to Canada as soon as we can.

RTR-001

Sharper Moon Rising
ag1BG3q.jpg

I like that green color in your Alta California. Mine is more purple/gold. There are pics at http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/thefence2113