Post Your Record Storage Area

Guest xxtugxx

i dont think most people acturally listen to records...cds/mp3s are so much more convinent but record collection is still important for you fav band and having a complete collection

Perfect example of the elitism being referred to.

You should totally point it out every time somebody posts something elitist, that will stop it.  In fact, you should start posting whenever anyone posts something you dislike, or something you don't agree with, oh, and definitely anytime someone is mean to you, it's important that people aren't mean to you.  

You should totally point it out every time somebody posts something elitist, that will stop it. In fact, you should start posting whenever anyone posts something you dislike, or something you don't agree with, oh, and definitely anytime someone is mean to you, it's important that people aren't mean to you.

But that would make him an elitist and then his entire argument would be a paradox and that would mean that...

Oh wait, I see what you're getting at.

Excuse the average pictures, need to expand that shelf on the right to another 2x4 expedit in the coming months 

s125hd.jpg

2uo5d0g.jpg

-Projet Debut III w/ Ortofon 2M Red  cartridge

-Opera Mezza (2012 Redesign

-Marantz PM6004 

I know the turntable and receiver should not be stacked, but the gap in between is adequate. They will separate when i get the new 2x4 expedit

Sucks those doors for the expedit are such a tight squeeze. As much as I like showing off my records I could see wanting to hide them from some people to avoid theft. Solution: Don't welcome thieves into my home.

the LAST thing people would steal are my records. some people are still confused when I say I listen to records 

Man, those Mezzas are so good. They definitely deserve proper stands, though. You'll have space for the table and amp, and you'll get a much better sound reproduction overall. 

I really wish i had the space for them, in the future for sure. 

Its a little tricky to tell from the picture, but each one is on four pretty thick foam absorbers so at least the vibrations are minimised significantly 

I really wish i had the space for them, in the future for sure.

Its a little tricky to tell from the picture, but each one is on four pretty thick foam absorbers so at least the vibrations are minimised significantly

I have the Marantz PM5004. Do you know what the difference between the two is?

I have the Marantz PM5004. Do you know what the difference between the two is?

I unfortunately do not know the specifics, there is a $200 difference between the two so there must be something 

http://www.aussiehifi.com.au/buy/new-marantz-pm6004-integrated-stereo-amplifier/PM6004

Here are some stats on the 6004, but in comparison to the 5004 im not sure sorry

Excuse the average pictures, need to expand that shelf on the right to another 2x4 expedit in the coming months 

s125hd.jpg

2uo5d0g.jpg

-Projet Debut III w/ Ortofon 2M Red  cartridge

-Opera Mezza (2012 Redesign

-Marantz PM6004 

I know the turntable and receiver should not be stacked, but the gap in between is adequate. They will separate when i get the new 2x4 expedit

hey, i upgraded from the Ortofon on my Debut to the Shure M97xe and the difference is wild. It's affordable, too. Highly recommend.

s125hd.jpg

2uo5d0g.jpg

-Projet Debut III w/ Ortofon 2M Red cartridge

-Opera Mezza (2012 Redesign)

-Marantz PM6004

I know the turntable and receiver should not be stacked, but the gap in between is adequate. They will separate when i get the new 2x4 expedit

Eyelids. Nice setup but I noticed that your copy of in rainbows is lying flat. I just put up my 5x5 expedit this weekend and was disappointed my precious copy of IR wouldn't fit. Well I turned it spine side up today and, viola!, it fits!!

Also nice collection.

First post guys, nice boards.

• jhulud locked this topic