Post Your Record Storage Area

buying a new turntable is on my to do's of the summer though. so don't fret.

edit: are u-turn's any good?

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/78600-150-audiophile-turntable-this-could-be-interesting/

read through that for info/opinions on the u-turn.

Yes, a "better" table is more "expensive" but think of all the money you spent on your records. Your photos are showing hundreds of LPs. At a bargain price of $10 each, that is $1K-2K that you are literally RUINING. Just throwing it in the toilet.

This. If your table doesn't have an anti-skate weight or an adjustable downforce weight, you are really just damaging your records.

... Of course I would upgrade again in a few more years when I don't live at home and have a better income.

Uhm, living at home might be the best time to upgrade because you don't have rent and bills to worry about like you would if you moved out. Start saving. Your never going to have a better opportunity in your life to save some $$$.

looked back a few pages and couldn't find anyone mentioning what the name of this shelf is, mind helping me out? I know about the expedit, but I'm looking for only a four square version like yours. Nice setup, I'm happy with my black lp120 too.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40275813/

Any ideas to keep records from falling to one side in expedit shelf(when shelf is not completely full)?

Putting vinyl mailers in as fillers looks lame.. Wife won't go for it haha..

but I don't want to use book ends either since the portion that slides under the records could potentially damage the sleeve if people slide them in and out without knowing there's a lip underneath..

Any solutions out there?

• jhulud locked this topic