Post Your Record Storage Area

I specifically opened this cause I've been curious what your set up is for a long time!

I need to post mine too, but I'm kind of at an in between listening stage before I move at the end of September.

haha im sorry!  ill try to take a picture in the next few days.  didn't know i had anyone interested!  my setup is nothing special, though.

Love the wheels on your record shelf. I hadn't even thought of it. How sturdy is it?

I was actually really hesitant to put them vertically on the casters but it's a lot more sturdy than I thought it would be. I figure if there's ever a fire I can just wheel the whole damn thing outside haha. 

Just moved into my new apartment.  This is my first time having my records in the living room, as they used to always be in the bedroom.  I think I'm liking them out here more.

Next step is investing in some solid speakers, although these computer speakers sound surprisingly great.

PhotoGrid_1406823126987.jpg

Just moved into my new apartment.  This is my first time having my records in the living room, as they used to always be in the bedroom.  I think I'm liking them out here more.

Next step is investing in some solid speakers, although these computer speakers sound surprisingly great.

Grab some polk tso200s on clearance, put them on stands, and grab an appropriate amp and you'll be in business

Hope that's the bootleg pressing of Loveless. Wouldn't risk a Creation pressing on an LP60.

Just a few upgrades will have you in a good place, like what mattphotographs said.

Grab some polk tso200s on clearance, put them on stands, and grab an appropriate amp and you'll be in business

Thanks for the heads up!  Will definitely look into that.

Hope that's the bootleg pressing of Loveless. Wouldn't risk a Creation pressing on an LP60.

Just a few upgrades will have you in a good place, like what mattphotographs said.

Most definitely a boot.  I'm in the process of saving up for a better record player as well.  This one is fine for the most part, but I've had it for a while and would still like something a little nicer.  I luckily get a good discount on players through the shop I work at, so it won't be too long until I can upgrade!

That Title Fight poster is awesome.

looking good dude!

• jhulud locked this topic