Post Your Record Storage Area

Nerds have the craziest, most insane sex so that dude is probably boning on the reg in that wall-to-wall OCD collector's palace.

I'm the nerd in the relationship, she's a nursing student with all the smarts. It's a nice balance.

I spy Handsome Boy Modeling School

Signed concert gig poster! Handsome Boy was one of my intros to my current musical taste. 

Lovage is great but I just haven't gotten into it as much and Handsome Boy.

Handsome Boy rules... bet u like Lovage too?

For some reason feeling a wee bit better about iHobby TM.

Cool stuff!

My girl loves the hip hop stuff and the vinyl she deals with the Packers stuff, the TMNT stuff isn't allowed out of the office no matter what.

angry-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle_80.gif

Great room dude, but your retro game collection is a little lacking.

That's one thing i've given completely up on. I had a pretty big collection that i've sold off over the last 2 years, I have the Turtles games and the Lunar games and nothing else at this point. It's just to pricy for me...vinyl has soaked up enough on my income as it is.

you people got too many vinylz.  your only suppose to buy everything your fav band releases and from you non fav bands just an album you really enjoy. a collection should only be your fav bands vinylz plus a handful others. so if your fav band relased a lot you have a big collection and if not then maybe 10-20 vinylz total. im sure they just sit on your shelf and if one was missing or someone took one it would take years to notice it was gone if you ever noticed at all.

I don't care if this is sarcastic or not. This made me extremely happy

• jhulud locked this topic