Post Your Record Storage Area

The picture ledge deal and spacing out the album covers would drive me crazy.  Not to mention if you have over a dozen records it's completely ridiculous.

What is the deal with those Funko Pop figures? I have no idea why but I really want to get some now.

The picture ledge deal and spacing out the album covers would drive me crazy.  Not to mention if you have over a dozen records it's completely ridiculous.

Well, you don't have to put too many records on the ledge. I have only 3-4 records on top of my 2x2 expedit (don't need a ledge, they're leaning against the wall), enough to showcase the artwork.

That toy bin wall was posted here before (I think) so that was the obvious exception when I said there were some neat ideas in that article lmao.

What is the deal with those Funko Pop figures? I have no idea why but I really want to get some now.

Well, you don't have to put too many records on the ledge. I have only 3-4 records on top of my 2x2 expedit (don't need a ledge, they're leaning against the wall), enough to showcase the artwork.

That toy bin wall was posted here before (I think) so that was the obvious exception when I said there were some neat ideas in that article lmao.

I could see it used as a display in addition to other storage for sure. 

• 3 weeks later...

Tried doing some quick searching, but wasn't able to find anything easily, but...

Does anyone here have any creative or efficient ways to store 7" records other than mixing them in with LPs? I have all of my stuff in cube storage shelves, but I'm sick of the 7"s shifting to the back and "getting lost" in the shelf

Thanks in advance!

Tried doing some quick searching, but wasn't able to find anything easily, but...

Does anyone here have any creative or efficient ways to store 7" records other than mixing them in with LPs? I have all of my stuff in cube storage shelves, but I'm sick of the 7"s shifting to the back and "getting lost" in the shelf

Thanks in advance!

I made a box out of cheap wood. I can send pictures/dimensions if you'd like.

Thanks in advance!

Walmart or Target should carry those mini milk crates that are the perfect size and cheap as well

I made a box out of cheap wood. I can send pictures/dimensions if you'd like.

Appreciate the thought, but woodworking isn't really my strong suit lol

Walmart or Target should carry those mini milk crates that are the perfect size and cheap as well

Definitely gonna have to check those out, though! Thanks

Appreciate the thought, but woodworking isn't really my strong suit lol

Definitely gonna have to check those out, though! Thanks

No worries. They shouldn't cost you more than four or five bucks a piece. I'm no handyman myself, so I used them until i was brave enough to attempt my own box as well. Not totally easy, but not impossible and with hand tools for the most part. The hardware store cut everything for me free when I bought the board I used, and the rest I did by hand in one day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • jhulud locked this topic