Post Your Record Storage Area

Been waiting to post in this thread for a while. I got a 2x2 for my birthday, and it just arrived tonight.

After:

[image]

+100 for have a visible copy of Ska-Core the Devil and More.

and I must say I love all these setup pics. Very cool.

[image]

here is my ghetto fab storage area...I am looking into a more permanent solution it sucks not being able to keep boxsets and everything together.

I finally got some dedicated record storage! These are itso cubes from Target. Each one was $9.99 and they fit LPs perfectly. I know it's a shitty photo, all I have is my iPhone.

[image]

I saw these the other day, they look perfect for vinyl. I'm just wondering how sturdy they are when you start stacking them.

I finally got some dedicated record storage! These are itso cubes from Target. Each one was $9.99 and they fit LPs perfectly. I know it's a shitty photo, all I have is my iPhone.

[image]

I saw these the other day, they look perfect for vinyl. I'm just wondering how sturdy they are when you start stacking them.

Yeah, what are those made of?Plastic?

They're made of plastic, but the sides and tops are form fitted so other cubes slide into them. They also came with some nail shaped plastic bolts to lock them together, but I have no plans to do that haha. They work perfectly for my collection but they're probably not a long-time solution for bigger collections. I'm happy though. ;D

• 1 month later...

[image]

Not very I would guess.

• jhulud locked this topic