Post Your Record Storage Area

Posted this about a month or so ago after I had just moved in but finally getting settled so I thought I'd post an update.  All the framed albums are autographed.  If anyone is looking for record frames for cheap Michael's has all frames for 40% off this week and you can get an additional 25% off coupon on their site which can be used on sale items.  Total deal. 

fdl167a.pngTj5mz6Q.png

go badgers!

For anyone looking. I just got an email from Ikea for black Friday and my store has the 4 shelf expedit for $19.99. I assume that extends to all stores, but I'd call or check their website before going out there just to be sure

Holy shit. For that price it's tempting to buy 10 of them and have all the record storage I could ever need for the rest of my life. 

Holy shit. For that price it's tempting to buy 10 of them and have all the record storage I could ever need for the rest of my life. 

I was thinking about grabbing one, but I'd have to drive an hour and a half AND not have a spot for RSD black friday.

May get my aunt to grab me a couple since she lives closer than I do

For anyone looking. I just got an email from Ikea for black Friday and my store has the 4 shelf expedit for $19.99. I assume that extends to all stores, but I'd call or check their website before going out there just to be sure

This is great news. I'm gonna do my best to get 2. I'm in need of a storage/space upgrade.

If I were to go I would be going to South Philly. Much more direct route. Conshohocken is a pain to drive to on a normal day, I can only imagine how bad that is going to be on Black Friday. haha

I can't think that there would be THAT many people making their way to ikea for a piece of furniture over say a TV or something of that nature.

I can't think that there would be THAT many people making their way to ikea for a piece of furniture over say a TV or something of that nature.

Have you ever been to Ikea?

If people really went there for furniture you would always be done in 10 minutes tops.

But no, you really have to struggle to get past this horde of zombie-like creatures touching, commenting, debating every fucking piece of cutlery, frame, rug and blanket in the store.

This gets worse during the festivities.

If people really went there for furniture you would always be done in 10 minutes tops.

But no, you really have to struggle to get past this horde of zombie-like creatures touching, commenting, debating every fucking piece of cutlery, frame, rug and blanket in the store.

Top two ikea complaints:

1. People who walk the path in the reverse direction

2. Lower class families who go to ikea solely to eat a cheap meal

Haha I go right to the warehouse entrance and skip all of that if I know what I'm getting.

Okay, this one's going to be a bit weird. This isn't my record storage area, but it was my record mailer & other packaging storage area. For some reason I still had almost every mailer, box and padded envelope since my very first ebay purchase in 2006, tucked away in the garage. I reused quite a few when selling stuff, but other than that everything was still there, so no packaging was ever thrown away. 7 and a half years later I decided to finally get rid of everything, but put it all in a pile and took a pic first. So this is the postal packaging for almost every internet purchase I made (music, movies, games, electronics) between March 2006 and November 2013:

dsc05344.jpg

dsc05340.jpg

dsc05339.jpg

• jhulud locked this topic