Post Your Record Storage Area

This isn't my storage area but I recently had a friend build me a shelf/box type thing to hold my 7" records. I drew up the design idea which was cool to see him bring it to life. Really looks slick in person, beautiful wood and craftsmanship. Photos below:

1zm1cms.jpg

Wow, that is really nice. Wanted to do something similar a while back and just never had the time, so I ended up getting a couple of multimedia basket things from Target.

This isn't my storage area but I recently had a friend build me a shelf/box type thing to hold my 7" records. I drew up the design idea which was cool to see him bring it to life. Really looks slick in person, beautiful wood and craftsmanship. Photos below:

1zm1cms.jpg

qxp2bo.jpg

2ajvqev.jpg

Nice! I built one real similar for the same purpose. Definitely gets the job done!

WdixIUSl.jpg

0vQHVMzl.jpg

Nice! I built one real similar for the same purpose. Definitely gets the job done!

WdixIUSl.jpg

0vQHVMzl.jpg

That one is awesome - I think you may have posted it on a thread of mine a few months back when I was looking for a place to buy one. It looks familiar and I ended up going the custom route too after not being able to find anything I wanted online or in stores.

Just moved everything in my house around......Took out all my Metallica records as they were taking up 3.5 cubes in the Expedit and left them in another expedit in another room. Bit Squished with the speakers....but far more practical and for more accessible 

IMG_20140827_153613_zpsycjdrfaa.jpg

Just need to hide the wires..........and sort out that left speaker 

Just moved everything in my house around......Took out all my Metallica records as they were taking up 3.5 cubes in the Expedit and left them in another expedit in another room. Bit Squished with the speakers....but far more practical and for more accessible 

IMG_20140827_153613_zpsycjdrfaa.jpg

Just need to hide the wires..........and sort out that left speaker 

Ha all those variants turned a 30 record collection into 200 records

That's a shitload of Metallica.

95652829-2a9e-49e1-a9b4-366bfee9bb7e_zps

There's most of em.........Those Boxes just take up so much bloody room

Ha all those variants turned a 30 record collection into 200 records

Essentially yep....Tallica didnt help......the only bands i "collect" are AOF Amity Northlane and Parkway Drive......but have some variants from other bands as well.........The Amity Section will be growing by 5 soon..............The "variant" Hobby 

Here's a phone pic of my slowly growing dorm setup. It's nothing special but I'm really enjoying it for now  :).

34wPB9l.jpg

speakers are on the opposite end of the room with my pc, and under the n64 is my tape deck.

I had that same duvet cover last year. Also, yeah really nice dorm room, When I was at college all my Ikea money went on weed and goon.

• jhulud locked this topic