• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have like 10 albums, and 200 records.

Finally have a camera that will at least take a viewable photo, so I thought I would share some pics. Speaker placement is not ideal, but it is a work in progress.    

This topic is giving me such a woody.   I collected fiercely in the 1990s, in retrospect the best time possible since everybody was dumping LPs. I'd spend $100 or $200 at Jerry's in Pittsbur

Ok cheers!

I've got two shelves with approximatley 80 records on each. Still a small collection luckily so I'll get dividers installed before I get any bigger!

That should be alright.

As long as they aren't leaning really bad, some folks just use bookends or like something else as filler.

I have a standard expedit set up and when there is serious lean I use empty comic book bags/boards as a spacer to keep things more or less up right.

• 3 weeks later...

^^ like the Bosstones art.

Spend more on comics/graphic novels or records?

Well, the money spent on comics/graphic novels was spent over a much much longer stretch of time than records...all of which were pretty much acquired in the last year-and-a-half (to my wife's chagrin). I wouldn't be surprised if the sum total for records was more though. My wife looked at some numbers earlier this year about how much I had spent in 2013 on records and shows and the figure was eye-opening. Keeping myself more in check this year. 

• 3 weeks later...