Post Your Record Storage Area

Incase anyone anyone is just starting this thread now, I will drop a spoiler.

50 people, posting pictures of the same bookshelf from ikea, With a bunch of variants from the same 5 bands, and then some lame simpsons toys thrown in every once and awhile.

Just to save some reading.

damn, i was just about to post my storage area. but doing it after this post will make me look like a loser. :-[

Cinder blocks and planks are the new expedit. actually for me its a step up from the potato and shoe box. What can you expect for a dorm room? The bin on the right is from the late Orpheus Records store in VA, for those of you who visited DC and had the chance to go there and meet the guy with fingernails and no shoes. funky image because i got a new camera that has cool panoramic/combination functions.

[image]

[My records are all on a shelf I bought from Staples. It has been great for me.

[image]

[image]

CDs A-R

[image]

CDs Middle, couple books and minidiscs, and dvds (and some shitty/awesome old jukebox singles I salvaged). Then R-Comps on the shorter rack.

[image]

The CD wall

[image]

I ended up with a hodge podge of metal CD racks from Atlantic. Each one is a different size and color. Sigh. Someday, I will buy some nice wooden shelves, but these are light, durable, and easy to move.

This dude has a kickass setup.

I finally got my records out of my desk shelf and gave them their own home! I picked up one of those double height cubes from Target that were posted earlier in the thread:

[image]

And here's one of my set-up, just because. Yes... I am listening to my albums through computer speakers, but it's all I have room and money for right now. :(

[image]

50 people, posting pictures of the same bookshelf from ikea, With a bunch of variants from the same 5 bands, and then some lame simpsons toys thrown in every once and awhile.

very insightful, would read again

very insightful, would read again

I would say more than 50 people are guilty of the above.

• jhulud locked this topic