Post Your Record Storage Area

Wrong, if I ever got into a fight with a member of VC, I would just throw some against me 7"s into the air, I would then have between 10-30 minutes to get away while I they looked up what kind of purple marble the vinyl is.

Come on man I know you can troll better than this!

Agreed. That was pretty weak.

Also, if you hate everything about this board, why even hang out here?

I don't hate everything about this board. For example, I enjoy making fun of people here. Second, that joke was funny, you are just like the asian guy at the comedy club who doesn't like the bad driver jokes. And for the record I have never asked for help identifying a pressing of a record. I have posted a for sale list and a wants list but that is what the for sale/wanted section is for.

Some people are such cry babies when it comes to the internet.

I don't hate everything about this board. For example, I enjoy making fun of people here. Second, that joke was funny, you are just like the asian guy at the comedy club who doesn't like the bad driver jokes. And for the record I have never asked for help identifying a pressing of a record. I have posted a for sale list and a wants list but that is what the for sale/wanted section is for.

Get fucked bub.

[image]

Get fucked bub.

[image]

Case and point.

The phrase you were looking for is "case in point."

Wrong. I was looking for case AND point. Just because you don't have an origional or creative bone in your body doesn't mean we are all mindless drones. Speaking of creative bones. I had my creative bone in your mom last night.

You call him unoriginal and uncreative, then you try a "your mom" joke? ::)

• jhulud locked this topic