Post Your Record Storage Area

• 2 weeks later...

In my dorm, on the floor, in both the storage compartment and lid of a traveling LP case! I put At The Drive-In in front of As Tall As Lions because I love seeing it every time I walk in haha.

[image]

My Dad got me some album frames from Michaels when I moved out... I change them out every month or so. The actual LPs are in blank jackets in the case pictured above so I can still spin them! Don't hate!

[image]

these are the first pics i have taken in a few years. camera phone, kinda grainy.

[image]

three 2x2 IKEA expedits with 12"s stored in the dining room. 10"s are out of sight in the back of the picture in a steel crate. visible records: squirtgun, life is change #1 comp, zoinks!/whatever split, millencolin, screeching weasel, inside out (UK)

[image]

20 plastic totes of 7"s stored in the back/storage room with CDs and random promo junk, plus cat. visible records: j church, descendents, the potatomen, RFTC, steinways, melvins, ludicrous lollipops, AOTU single series year 3, double dose of dicks comp, larry brrrds/lynyrd's innards split.

Logged on just to say, hi Greg.

You should keep your eye out for a cheap colored Life is Change LP for me, one of only two HDQ comps I'm missing.

I usually like to build vertical (5 expedit shelves tall), but I'm sort of digging laying a bunch of 2x2's (or 2x4's) next to each other. Isn't it a bit of a pain to get records if half of them are right at ground level? Or should I just stop being an old man?

• 2 weeks later...
  • jhulud locked this topic