Updated 4/15/15

It's been more than a year since we've seen the release of You Were Never Alone but it looks like pre orders are finally starting to pop up since the crowd fund was a success.

Emery posted a pre order link for non US buyers with these variants available

Black /?

White w/Black Splatter /?

Orange Inside White /?

http://ruderecords.limitedrun.com/products/547816-pre-order-emery-you-were-never-alone

Not really sure why they wouldn't allow US buyers to purchase before or at the same time as overseas buyers.

Also if you didn't know, they've been releasing new songs on their newest podcast called "Break It Down' with Matt and Toby. They released the 4th song on the podcast today.

I think someone made a thread for this album long after this one existed so if the mods want to merge that would be cool.

Tooth and nails back catalog has been sold off to Capitol Christian music group so I doubt old material will ever be pressed

Yeah I've heard that and it sucks but you never know!

Definitely one of my favorite bands! Apparently their new album is supposed to be called You Were Never Alone and released early this year, so let's hope for an announcement soon! Most likely as soon as their batch of west coast dates are finished.

Thats awesome. An anouncement soon would be great!

Everything this band released after the Question is irrelevant. However, this band means a lot to me. I met my fiance on their message board in like '06. 

Dude, you have to give In Shallow Seas We Sail a serious listen. Hands down my favorite Emery album, and definitely one of my favorite records ever.

Is the original line up back?

Read up on the little information they've given so far. All I know is the original screamer Devin Shelton came back and recorded the new album with them, so im thinking yes!

Saw them in 2010 with Moneen supporting. Tiny show in London, but it was so good!

upstairs at the barfly in camden? i was at that show! both bands were amazing.

i missed out on the original pressing of The Weak's End.  How did that turn out?  Def my favorite of their albums. 

The new album, titled You Were Never Alone, is absolutely being released on vinyl. I've talked to Matt and Toby about it and it's definitely happening.

As far as their back catalog, they've been in contact with with Capitol Christian and are working on licensing some of their back catalog for release on vinyl. It's not a definite (I REPEAT, IT IS NOT A DEFINITE), but we've talked and they know there is a large amount of their fanbase who want The Weak's End (a re-issue), The Question, I'm Only A Man, In Shallow Sails and possibly We Do What We Want on vinyl. Obviously IF it happens it won't all happen at once. 

Trust me when I say they know there's a desire and they are absolutely doing everything they can to help make all of this happen. 

I am also a huge Weeks End and The Question fan, but Cutthroat Collapse off of In Shallow Seas We Sail may be one of my favorite Emery songs ever. I said it! In Shallow Seas We Sail was the last album they did with Devin, so in my opinion everything else went downhill from there. Going to see Emery on their Weeks End tour next month and I couldn't be more excited about it. 

I am also a huge Weeks End and The Question fan, but Cutthroat Collapse off of In Shallow Seas We Sail may be one of my favorite Emery songs ever. I said it! In Shallow Seas We Sail was the last album they did with Devin, so in my opinion everything else went downhill from there. Going to see Emery on their Weeks End tour next month and I couldn't be more excited about it. 

Lucky! I'm trying to make it to the Dallas show and get that BBQ ticket package but I don't know if I'll be able to make the 6 hour trip because of work. I was fortunate enough to see emery about 2 years ago in a VERY VERY small venue in a VERY VERY small town about an hour away from where I live. There was MAYBE 20 people there! I sang my lungs out to every song and just had a blast. My wife was 7 months prego too :) My son loves music too so it probably isn't a coincidence. Also, WHY DO I KEEP CAPITALIZING WORKDS?!? I DON'T KNOW!

Lucky! I'm trying to make it to the Dallas show and get that BBQ ticket package but I don't know if I'll be able to make the 6 hour trip because of work. I was fortunate enough to see emery about 2 years ago in a VERY VERY small venue in a VERY VERY small town about an hour away from where I live. There was MAYBE 20 people there! I sang my lungs out to every song and just had a blast. My wife was 7 months prego too :) My son loves music too so it probably isn't a coincidence. Also, WHY DO I KEEP CAPITALIZING WORKDS?!? I DON'T KNOW!

That's an awesome story! I hope you can make it to the Dallas show, and that BBQ package would be so sweet! They are always fun live and seem like a great bunch of dudes.  Very glad they will be in San Antonio so we don't have to travel for it. Last time I saw Emery they were with Hawkboy and Tallheart at a local bar. Hardly anyone was there either. I got ridiculously drunk and made a fool out of myself in front of Toby and Cody Bonnette from Hawkboy/As Cities Burn, but they both were very nice, took pics and were good sports about it. A night to remember forever. I want to get one of the backstage packages just so I can get them all to sign my copy of The Weak's End on vinyl because THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!  :)

That's an awesome story! I hope you can make it to the Dallas show, and that BBQ package would be so sweet! They are always fun live and seem like a great bunch of dudes.  Very glad they will be in San Antonio so we don't have to travel for it. Last time I saw Emery they were with Hawkboy and Tallheart at a local bar. Hardly anyone was there either. I got ridiculously drunk and made a fool out of myself in front of Toby and Cody Bonnette from Hawkboy/As Cities Burn, but they both were very nice, took pics and were good sports about it. A night to remember forever. I want to get one of the backstage packages just so I can get them all to sign my copy of The Weak's End on vinyl because THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!  :)

Haha no shame!

I've been trying(and succeeding) to avoid crowd funding but I've got a weak spot for Emery

Is that what they were hinting at?

If u can't make it to the show, you can always stream the Portland OR show live online for pretty cheap. It's tomorrow night(1/25) at 8pm PST

I wonder why/what they're doing a Kickstarter for. Also wonder when it'll go up. I've had... mostly good experiences with crowd funding, so we'll see. I hope this next album is better than their last. I love The Weak's End, The Question, and What Makes a Man a Man, and Shallow Seas had some good songs, but there were only a few decent songs on the last one. Perhaps the Kickstarter is to re-issue the older albums? Who knows. It could just be that they want money to make their new album, but I assumed they were still on a label that was doing their job. I just hope it's not another "give us $50 and we'll give you vinyl!"

"I just hope it's not another "give us $50 and we'll give you vinyl!"

THIS! It's really getting so old. I don't want to back your band for $50 just to get a single LP with no gatefold and no lyric sheet! It's pretty lame. Buuut if they were doing a crowd funding to help press their previous albums, I would so be down.

There is definitely another album coming out later this year. Went to the show last night and Devin is also going to be on the new album. They also said they want to do a 10 year anniversary tour for The Question but only if Devin would join them on that as well. Crowd funding should open up in the next 3 days.