Trouble with volume levels with my setup?

Hello! I had a few questions about what could be happening with my setup. I have a Technics SL 1200 M3D running into a Cambridge Audio - Azur 651P - MM/MC Phono Preamplifier that goes into an Onkyo TX-NR616 7.2 Channel THX Select2 Plus Certified Network A/V Receiver. My speakers are some Sony speakers that my cousin let me have. 

With my receiver I can attach a bluetooth dongle that lets me stream audio to it from my phone over bluetooth. While using this I noticed that the volume of that audio would be much louder than when I would play the same songs from my records. So I'm wondering what could be the problem that I have? 

A friend of mine told me my pre amp should have some controls but there are none that I know of the one I have. I currently have to crank my receivers volume to the high 50's - 60's in order to enjoy it at the same level as streaming from my phone through bluetooth where I have the volume in the 30's/40's

Pre Amplifierhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0079OA0UU/ref=oh_details_o07_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Receiverhttp://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-TX-NR616-Channel-Certified-Receiver/dp/B0077V88W2/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1390069803&sr=1-1&keywords=Onkyo+TX-NR616+7.2+Channel+THX+Select2+Plus+Certified+Network+A%2FV+Receiver

On my Onkyo TX-NR609 I increased the gain on the input I run my phono preamp into using the "IntelliVolume" feature. This allowed me to balance out the turntable level with the rest of my sources. Your receiver has the same feature. Setting it to +5 worked good for me.

On my Onkyo TX-NR609 I increased the gain on the input I run my phono preamp into using the "IntelliVolume" feature. This allowed me to balance out the turntable level with the rest of my sources. Your receiver has the same feature. Setting it to +5 worked good for me.

Man that helped quite a bit, I set mine to +8dB and its getting to where I want to have it without it starting to distort the audio. I'm gonna have to test it out on some other albums so I can set it just right but I did not know about this feature thanks!