PO May Death Never Stop You (The Greatest Hits 2001-2013) - My Chemical Romance

nardes

Press Release from AltPress.com:

My Chemical Romance's greatest hits album, May Death Never Stop You, is set to feature a never-released track titled "Fake Your Death" as well as the attic demos of "Skylines And Turnstiles," "Cubicles," and "Knives" ("Our Lady Of Sorrows," also known as "Bring More Knives.") 

Official pre-orders begin at the band's official website at 7 a.m. PST/10 a.m. EST, according to Gerard Way. The website-exclusive package includes a CD, DVD, "Thank You For The Venom" T-shirt (as worn by Gerard at their first show) and a funeral brassard (armband).

Pre-orders are now available on Amazon in CD, CD/DVD and vinyl format and on iTunes. Thedeluxe version on iTunes features 19 songs and 12 music videos, including an unreleased video for "Blood."

Will there be a repress of Black Parade for sure? My girlfriend would thank me a lot if managed to receive one of those!

I would think so... I mean they'd make a killing with it. It's just a matter of how soon around this release? Maybe closer to Christmas? I could see them doing a 180g/remastered complete repress

Lol SRC:

We have launched pre orders for the new greatest hits album from My Chemical Romance "May Death Never Stop You" which is a double 180 Gram LP and DVD. The MSRP on this is currently pretty high $46.99 but we are offering it now for a limited time at only $39.99!