PO May Death Never Stop You (The Greatest Hits 2001-2013) - My Chemical Romance

nardes

• 1 month later...

nPEpTxe.jpg

XfLyWnw.jpg

KRj6ekY.jpg

I kinda forgot that I had ordered this, but it arrived today.

It's a nice package, the records are 180gm I think and the sound quality and mastering is ace. I'll almost certainly forget about it as soon as the re-releases happen (if they ever do happen) but in the meantime, it's nice to have some MCR on wax.

My awesome girlfriend got me this for my birthday and I agree that the packaging is of really nice quality. Speaking of represses, though, what are the chances of them actually happening? I saw a copy of Three Cheers go for $250 on ebay last week. Was shocked. I have bullets and three cheers on red and have been praying for a black parade repress.

My awesome girlfriend got me this for my birthday and I agree that the packaging is of really nice quality. Speaking of represses, though, what are the chances of them actually happening? I saw a copy of Three Cheers go for $250 on ebay last week. Was shocked. I have bullets and three cheers on red and have been praying for a black parade repress.

Travis from HT mentioned that it might happen but that Warner haven't signed off on anything yet.

I think it's a matter of when, not if.

You guys still think this'll be available for a little while? I'm thinking of ordering it in a couple of weeks.  MCR has been my favorite band for ten years, and I'm trying to build up their vinyl discography.  Over the past three months, I've been able to acquire Revenge, Bullets and Danger Days, and all I need is this and the Black Parade, 7''s and singles not included.

You guys still think this'll be available for a little while? I'm thinking of ordering it in a couple of weeks. MCR has been my favorite band for ten years, and I'm trying to build up their vinyl discography. Over the past three months, I've been able to acquire Revenge, Bullets and Danger Days, and all I need is this and the Black Parade, 7''s and singles not included.

There's no word about it being limited so it'll probably be around for a while.

You guys still think this'll be available for a little while? I'm thinking of ordering it in a couple of weeks. MCR has been my favorite band for ten years, and I'm trying to build up their vinyl discography. Over the past three months, I've been able to acquire Revenge, Bullets and Danger Days, and all I need is this and the Black Parade, 7''s and singles not included.

There's no word about it being limited so it'll probably be around for a while.

Oh sounds great, finally, I'm not a big fan, I just like them, SO a GH is more than enough for me, even when "I Don't Love You" Is Missing, anyway, loved the package, but... jate that they stick the armband and the dvd straight to the gatefold sleeve, I tried to take it off, but the glue is terribly sticky, rather not take it off, as It probably going to tear the other side of the gatefold... Damn, hated that.