New Speedowax 7"s

coldfront s/t 7 inch BONUS EXTRA 7 INCH PRE ORDER

£4.00 - On Sale

Fans of Such gold,Rust belt lights,Daggermouth CHECK in

punk rock, catchy, awesome tunes from Canada's new best kept secret.Limited four track e.p Record will ship on and around the 10/2/14 Worldwide release date of 17/02/14

Ontario punk act, Coldfront,

The EP was released on August 2, 2013 and is recommended for fans of Such Gold, Rust Belt Lights, Daggermouth and Living With Lions VINYL Rules Extra 7 inch is a secret record ....not by Coldfront but you will dig it if you like punk rock...nuff said

Renounced Conditioned from birth Double 7 inch e.p £7.50

Please welcome Renounced to our Hardcore Roster keeping with the D.i.y ethos and a new addition to the already very healthy London Hardcore scene, taking influence from the tail end of the 90s and more so the rarely replicated early 00s sounding like the best bits of 7 Angels 7 Plagues, This Day Forward, SkyCameFalling and more than a nod to Martyr AD's first album in some of the frankly crushing breakdowns.

This is a master-crafted homage to a near forgotten epic in Hardcore history.Occasionally a release reminds me metalcore is a genre that can still excite me. ‘Conditioned From Birth’ is one of those all-too-rare records. The fact that it’s coming out on Atonement is almost a guarantee of quality in itself, and the presence of ex-Abolition/Bird Calls riff merchant Sam Knight in the band line-up means the musicianship is guaranteed to be top notch, but even taking those factors into account, I don’t think I was expecting something this good. Unashamedly worshipping at the altar of late-90’s/early-00’s metalcore means Renounced serve up a powerful blend of juddering riffs, technical guitar-work, harsh vocals and melodic flourishes that makes me get all dewy eyed about an era before the genre became associated with pig squeals and sketchy synth breakdowns. Indeed, ‘Conditioned From Birth’s backward-looking-ness and reluctance to acknowledge current trends actually helps to make numbers like ‘Empty’ and the absolutely storming ‘Nothing’ sound fresh and exciting when juxtaposed against some of the hackneyed tripe masquerading as metalcore these days. Renounced have delivered on of 2013’s best debut releases.up for Pre- order now over at www.constantrotation.bigcartel.com With a Release date of 24 March 2014 Speedowax 17th Birthday done in style for a sweet looking/sounding Colour Double vinyl that Diehards will cherish forever, Records will be sent March 17th to hit the Worldwide release of March 24th

Fairlane Spot between the earth 7 inch ep £4

Debut vinyl e.p influenced by Quicksand, Samiam, Hum and Texas is the reason,Fairlane meld post-punk, post-hardcore and pop-punk styles to create a catchy Official debut e.p that is uniquely their own. Generating riffs and emotionally charged vocals abound as Fairlane Deliver Heartfelt punk that not only captures the greatness of their influnces but also pleases fans of Basement,Balance and composure,Sainthood reps,Have mercy and Daylight

here

Raincoat 03:33

Spot Beneath the Earth 03:42

Sweet Lucidity 02:33

4.comet 4.50

Recorded at Led Belly Studio in Dawsonville, Georgia.

Mastered by Azimuth Mastering.

released 14 Feb 2014 Pre- orders ship around/before this date

: 90's rock alternative emo post punk

Vulgar display under darkness and prayer 7" e.pPre- order now, Records ship late jan 2014

6 TRACK e.p from Dallas, TX, Strong Hardcore e.p for fans of Will to die,Pantera,Bad habits,Worn out, Down to nothing,Rotting outhere

www.vulgardisplay.bandcamp.comhere 1-Final taste

2-no god here

3-Voices unknown

4-archictects of corruption

5-Guilty spared

6-one eye open

This version is Only available by Directly ordering through this store, the record is on color vinyl with an exclusive sleeve new band from Dallas, Texas/U.S.A., formed by members of END TIMES and HUMANERROR in spring 2012, dedicated to heavy and metallic evil Hardcore pretty much influenced by the "HOLY TERROR HARDCORE" style of the likes of INTEGRITY, INTEG2000, IN COLD BLOOD, FEAR TOMORROW, and ROT IN HELL (and this as far as I can say musically as well as lyrially and also in the artwork this "HOLY TERROR" influence showcases itself pretty clear and very well), for example and just that you get a impression of what's going on here, , giving us all in all six songs in about fourteen minutes in a great production sound. This fourteen minutes crush into your face like brutal swung sledgehammer leaving your face a bloody mess, a sledgehammer of brutal deep shouted lead voices, bonedry and sharpcutting, metallic thrashing pretty multi-layered and incredible

Youthcrew 2014 comp 7 inch color vinyl

Co-release with Positive & Focused Records, ugly and proud, Trilob Records, We Stand Records, Akashic Records, True Spirit Records, Speedowax Records number 87,THIS IS A PRE-ORDER; WILL SHIP EARLY 2014

The 4th edition of this international 7inch compilation once again features some of world's best youth crew hardcore. Available on 5 different colours of vinyl.

Clearsight, Ukraine

Safe and Sound, USA

Dedication, Brazil

Nothing Remains, Japan

Clean Break, Portugal

Kid Armor, USA

Right Mind, Australia

Cut Loose, France

ME + YOU = YOUTH CREW

P.S. the 5 colours package price is a little bit higher because it includes the difference in shipping between 1 and 5 records.£4.50 per unit to send to the states £7.20 for 5...that's what it cost me i always throw in extra records with orders ask anyone whos ord from me in the past, if you order the 5 pack you will be entered into the draw to win a Testpress any questions mail me at [email protected] or www.facebook.com/speedowax Remember this a pre- order so records will ship as soon as i receive the records from the pressing plant Thank you.

Co-release with Positive & Focused Records, Trilob Records, We Stand Records, Akashic Records, True Spirit Records, Ugly and proud Records

Deadcuts/The No marks Split 7 inch ep (ex senseless things,Crocodile god Down and outs

Oldflings/Control group split 7 inch ep 3 colors available

Limited edition 37 numbered Dookie brown vinyl the rest were sold and numbered to 50 for Fest 2013 and sold out in five minutes. Old Flings started as an attempt to put some muscle behind singer and acoustic guitarist Matt Evans. It turned into a legitimate band that has a Hot Water Music influence but with, perhaps, a little more indie and punk sound. fans of Samiam,Hum,Smoking popes,Gameface check in.Control group are Done lying Down Frontman Jeremy Parker's new Hot band Punky Tunesmiths with Building Tuneage Played in True Garage punk spirit.heredld-logoDone Lying Down were a band that I loved back in the mid 90’s

www.constantrotation.bigcartel.com www.facebook.com/speedowax

Collision came out a while back ex members of The effort and current members of Test of time it's kinda like a mix of Lifetime and skate,Fairlane is kinda Daylight meets early Hum Hardcore kids playing something they love,Coldfront are from Canada kinda such gold meets good Man overboard,Transit,theres an l.p by Growing pains you should check out to kinda Santanic surfers meets Millencolin,Adesive Skate punk oh yeah and theres the debut Laughing in the face of 7 inch which is skate punk through and through i have a bunch of these in my webstore if your interested Mate (= thank you hope your well xrich

Hi Rich,

Any skatepunk stuff in the works? Really loved the Truro 7" from the other year.

Hey Marc, if you order anything let me know. i would be down for one of those Growing Pains LPs so maybe we can combine shipping and save some bucks.

Also you get the adhesive LP yet? i got my last night. looks great, but havent gotten to listen to it yet.

Hey Marc, if you order anything let me know. i would be down for one of those Growing Pains LPs so maybe we can combine shipping and save some bucks.

Also you get the adhesive LP yet? i got my last night. looks great, but havent gotten to listen to it yet.

I'll give these guys a listen and let you know.