PO: Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper (Gold Package)

sign up for MyUps. it tells you every time your name and address is entered into the system.

Yeah that is the only way right now. Modlife never sent out tracking numbers. If you live on the east coast i would say next monday or tuesday because they use the UPS smart post that goes to USPS for final delivery.

got mine today! i'm psyched because it is my favorite AVA album. 

but they didnt include the sticker.. which im not crazy bummed on but with how much this cost, im kinda irritated that they would just leave something out.

the etching is pretty stupid . but i was able to get a pic where you can actually see it a little.

ioit76.jpg

the gatefold is pretty sick. i loved the WDNTW imagery.

20pdb2g.jpg

but they didnt include the sticker.. which im not crazy bummed on but with how much this cost, im kinda irritated that they would just leave something out.

the etching is pretty stupid . but i was able to get a pic where you can actually see it a little.

ioit76.jpg

20pdb2g.jpg

I'm so psyched to get this in my hands! Looks beautiful. I wonder if the gatefold artwork will be different for the SRC pressing since this one has the imprint of the Gold Package XII. Hmm..

I'm so psyched to get this in my hands! Looks beautiful. I wonder if the gatefold artwork will be different for the SRC pressing since this one has the imprint of the Gold Package XII. Hmm..

it will probably be the same just without gold xii. lol

i'm playing mine now.  the intro to valkyrie has a spec of adhesive or some shit so it skips for a solid 30 seconds. tried getting it off but not having any luck. ugh.

i would send them a message http://angelsandairwaves.com/contact

This is an SRC pressing. The etching in the dead wax says it is SRC056. The center labels also have the SRC vinyl logo. I doubt anything will be different but the vinyl color.