PO: Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper (Gold Package)

This was my favorite album throughout all of middle school. It may still be my all time most listened to record, and I haven't listened to it for years. I have a signed cd copy of it, as well as a signed copy of the love cd they had on their 2010 tour. They were my most prized possessions for a very long time...hahaha.

This was my favorite album throughout all of middle school. It may still be my all time most listened to record, and I haven't listened to it for years. I have a signed cd copy of it, as well as a signed copy of the love cd they had on their 2010 tour. They were my most prized possessions for a very long time...hahaha.

I had that promo CD signed as well. Sold it for $120 bucks on eBay a while back once I convinced myself that the regular version was good.

Also, sold my Poet Vinyl figure that I got on that tour too. Also sold for $100+ on eBay. Haha.

Lol, I used to be a huge blink fan. I remember in grade 10 with their "hiadus"

This album was decent and I saw ava the first 5 times they came to Toronto. And met them on the original tour (the day after wdntw was released).

Could never really get into anything past I empire, and even that was tough.

But Tom has always been at his best in blink, in my opinion

boxcar racer was better then ava I think, And they were the only blink affiliated spin off I never saw live :(

I had that promo CD signed as well. Sold it for $120 bucks on eBay a while back once I convinced myself that the regular version was good.

Also, sold my Poet Vinyl figure that I got on that tour too. Also sold for $100+ on eBay. Haha.

Haha holy shit...I should ebay my copy. I doubt the demand is still there. Was that from the VIP 2010 Love tour? That's where I got mine.