PO: Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper (Gold Package)

This is a really weird pressing to me. You'd think that they'd press 500 pink c/d sides and 1,000 of the same color that both "variants" include. BUT I think the etching will look better on a darker color, such as purple. It's just a weird way for them to do this. But either way, I got the double purple and I am very stoked.

This is a really weird pressing to me. You'd think that they'd press 500 pink c/d sides and 1,000 of the same color that both "variants" include. BUT I think the etching will look better on a darker color, such as purple. It's just a weird way for them to do this. But either way, I got the double purple and I am very stoked.

Well when we get our I will be happy to post pictures of our D side etchings to see which one is better lol. I just wanted to see what a translucent pink would look like on vinyl and the color sounded more interesting to me than just having all purple

Well when we get our I will be happy to post pictures of our D side etchings to see which one is better lol. I just wanted to see what a translucent pink would look like on vinyl and the color sounded more interesting to me than just having all purple

Oh no, I definitely see where you are coming from. I considered buying the pink for just that reason. I only think the etching will look better on purple, because USUALLY they look better on darker colors.

I liked a couple songs on the album around 06

But these record prices are retarded and slowly becoming ebay prices.

Skipping due to price and lack of nostalgia but if it was around 26 i probaly would buy it.

I forked out the money for the chevelle album due to it being a must have.. But still 30??!!

U know how much beer i could buy with that