PO: Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper (Gold Package)

• 2 weeks later...

So, i received my copy and played it over the weekend. There is an issue with the second record. The second last song skips back a groove right at the end of the song (creating a continuous loop), and about 20 seconds into the last song the record skips forward a groove.

Anyone here have an issue like this?

I've tried cleaning the record, it hasn't helped. I can't see a mark or anything that would cause the issue either.

I've sent 2 msgs to SRC about the issue and haven't received a response yet. Do i need to call them instead? I've never had an issue with any of the records i've purchased from them before.....

So, i received my copy and played it over the weekend. There is an issue with the second record. The second last song skips back a groove right at the end of the song (creating a continuous loop), and about 20 seconds into the last song the record skips forward a groove.

Anyone here have an issue like this?

I've tried cleaning the record, it hasn't helped. I can't see a mark or anything that would cause the issue either.

I've sent 2 msgs to SRC about the issue and haven't received a response yet. Do i need to call them instead? I've never had an issue with any of the records i've purchased from them before.....

What turntable you playing it on

• 1 month later...

Just got around to listening to this finally and noticed my side B skips during the adventure. Which SUCKS. Anyone else have this problem?

Mine sounds fine. Make sure the counterweight is set correctly, usually solves the problem for most people. 

• 3 months later...