PO: Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper (Gold Package)

Who's going to order today now that we know this? I'm still not happy about having to pay so much for this package..

Why don't you wait until fall?

WDNTW was released in 2006, so we've been already waiting eight years for a vinyl release.

I think I can easily wait until fall to buy this for a decent price.

We wont be doing our version until fall....probably September. So unfortunately we will not even have details until June/July

i dont really expect the gold to ship until mid may anyways, so the difference is only a few months. i already ordered the gold package, but im excited to see if SRC has a cooler color.

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure you cancel your account if you purchased this... don't want to get charged another $60 for this poster

So now that orders for the last gold vinyl package have been closed, is it okay to cancel subscriptions literally right now and still get WDNTW? I've never used the modlife system before

So now that orders for the last gold vinyl package have been closed, is it okay to cancel subscriptions literally right now and still get WDNTW? I've never used the modlife system before

Yes. you could have canceled the day you bought it. If you signed up say march 1st, you are a member until june 1st. you have to be a member on the day this package ends to receive it. WDNTW ended on march 31st and you were a member.

Make sure you cancel your account if you purchased this... don't want to get charged another $60 for this poster

http://angelsandairwaves.com/subscriptions?project_id=52u46n9y.jpg

They are re-releasing this in a full size poster now? Haha, this came with the preorder to Love Pt. I & II through Hot Topic...

IMG_4388_zpsbfbf2027.jpg

These gold packages are getting more and more lazy.

Interesting. I wonder if that means no more subscription packages at all or they'll just name it something else.

Yeah haha, you never know what Tom will do next! But here's another website the band is working on... honestly no idea what's going to happen.

http://tothestarsinc.com/properties

• 4 weeks later...