PO: Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper (Gold Package)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! I'm kind of regretting not picking this up, but when SRC (finally) releases this I probably won't feel so bad.  Maybe.....

I was on the fence about buying into this, since I never really liked their debut all too much, but my temptations gave in and I preordered since I have everything else of theirs, I can't stop now. haha 

• 2 weeks later...

really?? i never get shipping notifications from the gold packages

I signed up for the free version of UPS My Choice. Any time my name and address is entered into the UPS system for a delivery, I get an email from UPS telling me when it should arrive. It's kinda nice. So to clarify, the shipping confirmation was from UPS, not Modlife.

I signed up for the free version of UPS My Choice. Any time my name and address is entered into the UPS system for a delivery, I get an email from UPS telling me when it should arrive. It's kinda nice. So to clarify, the shipping confirmation was from UPS, not Modlife.

that is awesome. good to know i should see mine soon too!

By decent, surely you mean $30-40, right?  :(

Not what I had in mind, but it beats $60.

It'll most likely be $29.99 like all the other 2XLP's they've released recently.

Did they say it was going to be a double LP?  I actually prefer a single LP (not that it would keep me from buying this).

no, but i checked through MyUps, and it has shipped. modlife doesnt send out confirmation.

mine will be here friday.. on my birthday :)

Hopefully that's true, my brother ordered this and I am interested in seeing it. But someone in this thread before said they checked though MyUps and said it was coming and it never came...

Hopefully that's true, my brother ordered this and I am interested in seeing it. But someone in this thread before said they checked though MyUps and said it was coming and it never came...

yeah the label was printed like 2 weeks ago. i checked this morning, and it indeed has shipped and is moving around lol.