2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

I live hours and hours from any record store that's participating is there any websites that are selling some RSD releases online I just have to get Linkin Park/Jay Z. Any Info Or Help would be Amazing!

I know Bull Moose will post any left overs but there is also a RSD request thread if you search for it

Yeah last year at Park Ave there was a flipper who posted shit on eBay honestly and hour after doors opened. I think it was the second person in line... Stupid asshole.

I love Park Ave! 

I might actually have off on RSD, I wasn't expecting to and it's the same night as TBS/Used. I want to make a day out of it but the fact that none of my friends are into records and my local store makes me feel really uncomfortable is leaving me on the fence.

I love Park Ave! 

I might actually have off on RSD, I wasn't expecting to and it's the same night as TBS/Used. I want to make a day out of it but the fact that none of my friends are into records and my local store makes me feel really uncomfortable is leaving me on the fence.

Just go. I didn't go last year because of this reason and I regretted it a lot.

I'm gonna be at park ave probably around midnight now :/ so I'll see you guys there! All this for a cake box set lol

Lol I wouldn't worry that much. You said they had 15, you should be ok getting there at like 2 or 3. Last year I wanted the BTBAM boxset. Got there super early, and they still to this day have some in stock. And that was limited to 900 or less if I remember.